Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions J Mascis NZ tour poster 2003

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Very cool tour poster…

NZ Tour Poster 2003 :aliensmile:

Wow :!:

Cloud9
    Participant

[size size=18px]Wow, Thats a Beautiful Tour Poster
    Would love to see the other version they made

Great Find, Ally[/size]

Dinosaur_snr
    Participant

Wow – that’s a far cry from the Wellington poster – it basically consisted of a plain white poster with J Mascis on it in black!!

AGAP
    Participant

Thanks for posting that blue version of the May 17, 2003 Galatos tour poster ruethewhirl :mrgreen:

J Mascis Tour Poster 2003 :aliensmile:

Cloud9
    Participant

[size size=18px]Wow, thats a Cool 1 Too

Thanks so much 4 the Upload, Highly Appreciated[/size]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

yeah, both posters are cool :mrgreen:
    thanks for posting them, Allison & riethewhirl :mrgreen:
    unfortunately, most clubs don’t exert themselves in creating cool gig posters :|

simmons
    Participant

I agree it’s a cool poster.. been wondering about those gigposters.. do the clubs make them or someone attached to J’s crew? can the clubs make whatever promotion poster they want? didn’t see any promo posters in oslo last year except for some written stuff.. no big stuff..

Dinosaur_snr
    Participant

In this case I’m pretty sure it was the promoter (Mystery Girl Productions). The lame Wellington NZ (see comment above) one was made by the venue, which probably explains the difference.

rambleon
    Participant

:shock: wow ! those are both beautiful tour posters … thanks for posting them :mrgreen:

i prefer the red one … would look great on my wall :wink: … what’s the chances of picking these up on ebay ??

FlyingCloud
    Participant

I found another cool J Mascis & the Fog tour poster from 2001 (among many other great ones of other bands) on this site:

http://www.thepatentpending.com 8)

[img]http://www.thepatentpending.com/pp_big_pics/jmascis.jpg[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Some more tour posters uploaded to our album, Dinosaur Jr & MBV, J Mascis Scandinavian Tour & a 1997 Dinosaur Jr Oz tour poster…

Check them out here :aliensmile:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.