Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions J Mascis basement sale tomorrow at Outer Battery Records

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Outer Battery Records is having a J Mascis basement sale tomorrow morning. Can’t wait to see what all pops up

empire3

Shhhhhhhh ! Dammit ha ha ! 🙂

empire3

They have the new deep wound reissue and I’m guessing the stuff off Baked Goods !?? (That Amma record must be quite hard to get? – Don’t know much about LP’s)

http://www.outerbatteryrecords.com/collections/frontpage

Obseqio
    Participant

Anyone know if the red splatter or black and yellow mix is more rare than the other? Should I just order them both?

mind_glow
    Participant

You don’t know which color you get until you open…

kerbdogma
    Blocked

I’ll be there. these five words i swear to you.

empire3

Order one then just get the other off Discogs?? I’m not sure on the split (I think theres a clear and red one too !?)Might be cheaper to them all from Discogs?

Maybe ask outer battery if they know ? I replied to an email by “Rich” the email that announced it. He knew all about the 7″ deep wound.(numbers colours etc….black/1500)

mind_glow
    Participant

I think clear, black/red and black/yellow was pressed in the same numbers. And the red one is a later press. But I don’t think You know which one You got until You unseal it.

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Hey Empire2. How can a 7 inch have eight songs on it. Does Deep Wound’s LP contain more tracks?

empire3

It’s played at 33rpm(like an LP) plus the songs are Really short….
    yea the LP has more tracks…demos/training ground etc

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Oh yeah, duh I collect 45’s. Can’t wait to hear these tunes, though I know the sound…..thanks empire2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.