Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions J. Mascis and the Fog House of Blues 24 hour webcast 06.19.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

That news flash just made my day….hold on week. Unbelievable a new single in just a couple of days, then you get to check out Mascis and the Fog with the almighty Asheton…too cool!!!!!

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Don’t forget about this tomorrow!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Don’t forget about this today – TODAY!!!!!!!!

Be sure to tell a friend [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

That was a wicked show!!!!! New song ???Help me Amma…could that be the new song on the single…any help on that one. The solo in Ammaring…god absolutely amazing, melts me every time. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Great to finally hear Ron Asheton with The Fog..WOW [img]images/smiles/converted/jump.gif[/img]

My fav Stooges tunes were Down On The Street & Loose, god that guitar in Down on The Street gives me the creeps…but in such a cool way [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

for those of you with asf recorder, here is the direct link [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]
    http://www.hob.com/resources/slta/hobtue1_100k.asx

If you need asf recorder http://non-standard.net/asf/

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey Jeremiah

Thanx for that link
    Im recording it Right now
    Its a Great Concert
    Ammaring is Beautiful, Great Solo

Spaceboy

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spaceboy:
    <STRONG>Hey Jeremiah

Thanx for that link
    Im recording it Right now
    Its a Great Concert
    Ammaring is Beautiful, Great Solo

Spaceboy</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img] cool, thanks! I am having some trouble with it…. Hopefully one of us will get the full show [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>The solo in Ammaring…god absolutely amazing, melts me every time. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Great to finally hear Ron Asheton with The Fog..WOW [img]images/smiles/converted/jump.gif[/img]
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

having trouble recording it but I am listening to it right now. you’re right Allison WOW [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>That was a wicked show!!!!! New song ???Help me Amma…could that be the new song on the single…any help on that one.
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did not think about that… I wonder if it is…..

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

it’s working now!!! grab… it falls away from me…guess i’ll crawl….wicked f*ckin effects!!!

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey Jeremiah

Didnot Record that Show
    Tried it Several Times, but the same problem occurs every time, it just stops after 85%
    & when I want to listen to the 85%, nothing
    So sorry that it didnot work it out

Hope someone else taped it

Spaceboy [img]images/smiles/converted/18.gif[/img]

<FONT>[ June 20, 2001 02:03 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Spaceboy ]</font>

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

thanks for the try spaceboy! I had the same results [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]
    I think it has to do with the fact that it was a ‘live’ broadcast.

SimonM
    Participant

If you’re wondering what the dialog between songs is, check out the link below. Also appears at the end of the John Peel medley during In a Rut.
    http://www.ilmc.com/secure/ilmc/buddytape.html

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.