Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic It’s Insane

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

girl
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    I remember having an argument with my husband a few years ago and I tried to make him feel better by saying "Hey think of all the free sex you have been getting for years"…

Stefka, you are so funny. If I was your spouse and you had said that to me I would have stopped being grumpy that instant and playfully tackle you onto the bed.

But then I probably would’ve been inappropriate and ended up doing something that resulted in me leaving money on the dresser. :lol:

Robert
    Participant

All this talk about shoulders is making me snowblind.

girl
    Participant

Oh baby, the only reason you shouldn’t be able to see is if I’ve blindfolded you. :lol:

essgee09
    Participant

Blindfolds!Can we play pin the tail on the gorilla? :lol:

girl
    Participant

:lol: I laugh now but when I first read your request my mind went straight to kinky. :lol:

essgee09
    Participant

What does Ray Davies have to do with this? :wink:

*SG looks for Robert`s Lola disguise*

tonas

Stefka, I am curious what is a Scorpio like myself supposed to say after sex?

And how does a "tarantula" turn into "shoulders"?

Annastefka
    Participant

Scorpios….."Now you are belong to me….UNDERSTAND"

but enjoy some others….too funny.

Libra…."It was good for me if it was good for you….I guess" (LO freakin’ L)

Sagittarius…."Don’t call me, I’ll call you,….but probably not" (LO freakin’ L)

Aries…."That was great lets do it again"

Taurus…."Does that come with fries…or pizza…or anything to eat" (LO freakin’ L) had a Taurus boyfriend who always went for icecream after sex.

Virgo…."Let me go get some clean sheets" (too freaking funny Virgo’s)

a tarantula comes with some girls who have very dark,thick hair…..I was told recently I have a 70’s bush, also known as a Kate Bush…who knew…I didn’t…..girls these days are trimming their bushes into little rectangle landing patches. I’m so behind the times..Thank God, I’m married, if I was out and about looking for love, I think I would have to hire a whole support team to get me up to speed….I’m a little out of the loop.
    I love telling Juan when he leaves the house…please don’t die, it would force me to have to do sit-ups and trim my bush….too much work.

girl
    Participant

Oh Stefka, I think I almost died laughing. 70’s bush! :lol: I love it! I have an old nudie card deck from the 70’s and the ladies on them look like they are holding big fluffy kitties on their laps…*insert appropriate kitty on kitty joke here*

Warning! Extreme girliness!
    I don’t think I could let my "bush" grow wild and free and reach 70’s status. It needs to be tamed. :lol: Plus I love the feeling when it is completely smoothe. Meow. :lol:
    And trimming into little rectangle landing patches is good too! Though right now mine is in the shape of a heart.

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    70’s bush!

I`m thinking an image of George W in a polyester white suit dancing to Shake Your Booty

Something like this…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOcyOwxbAo 4BOcyOwxbAo

Grover is a better dancer than `70s Bush I`m sure :P

tonas

It’s true Stefka girls these days trim it up a bit. I must admit I like it completely shaven. It’s nice and smooth going in, and I don’t get hair in my mouth when I’m eating at the "Y". :wink:

girl
    Participant

Eating at the Y! :lol: I’ve never heard of that! Though it’s more like eating at the upside down Y…Oh, unless you are a girl with another girl in a 69…then you’d both be eating out at the Y!

And another thing…

Waxing > shaving

Though there is a certain appeal of how a little stubble feels against your tongue. That juxtaposition of that light sandpapery feel next to that soft wet warmth…

Okay, I’ll shut up now. :lol:

Robert
    Participant

That’s it. No more rum for me. I could swear you’re all talking about eating momo, but I’m probably just a little out of sync after having slept in my storeroom last night.

girl
    Participant

:lol: I hope it’s not too late to completely feign innocence.

And might I add what a bizarre twist this topic took! Insanity…70’s bush…sesame street…eating at the Y…confused drunken Norwegians… :lol:

Robert
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    😆 I hope it’s not too late to completely feign innocence.

Be that as it may, it’s a proven fact that it’s never too late too bribe the pantypolice.
    There will be an interrogation, as I love playing bad cop.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.