Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic It’s Insane

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Rich
    Participant

I was just thinking after 9 years, I still check in here, wow just touching!

Robert
    Participant

I would say the most insane thing is that you told us this here, instead of bringing the Small Penis thread back to life.

This being a dino board I probably should’ve said something along the lines of I Know Yer Insane, but I’ll leave that for SG. you’re welcome SG.

I’m glad your insane Rich. Though I wish you’d share your insanities with us a bit more often than what has been the case lately.

essgee09
    Participant

I dreamed last night I was living with a spammer :lol:

Welcome back Rich :)

girl
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    I would say the most insane thing is that you told us this here, instead of bringing the Small Penis thread back to life.

Indeed, that is completely mad! :lol:

tom
    Participant
    Quote:
    Robert wrote:
    Indeed, that is completely mad!

The small penis thread is probably the only time bringing a small penis is considered acceptable.

girl
    Participant

Oh Tom, it’s not the size that counts but how you use it!

…Or is that just something guys with small penis’ say? :lol:

Robert
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    …Or is that just something guys with small penis’ say? :lol:

Rich, do you care to state your professional opinion ?

Annastefka
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    Oh Tom, it’s not the size that counts but how you use it!

nuff said…that’s the truth, girls know these things….could I again mention the Hello Kitty "shoulder massager" it’s not very large but it happens to be the purrrrfect size for my "shoulders"

[img]http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hello-kitty-vibrator-shoulder.thumbnail.jpg[/img]

Robert
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    nuff said…that’s the truth, girls know these things….could I again mention the Hello Kitty "shoulder massager" it’s not very large but it happens to be the purrrrfect size for my "shoulders"

:lol: I have no idea how to express this in english, so instead I’ll say du er noe helt for deg selv Annastefka !

Annastefka
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    du er noe helt for deg selv Annastefka !

Is that a bad thing?

Robert
    Participant

Not even remotely. In fact it’s the polar opposite of a bad thing.

girl
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    could I again mention the Hello Kitty "shoulder massager" it’s not very large but it happens to be the purrrrfect size for my "shoulders"

I told you this before but I don’t think I could take that seriously…and when it comes to rubbing my "shoulders" I take things very…very…seriously. :lol:

Annastefka
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    I told you this before but I don’t think I could take that seriously…and when it comes to rubbing my "shoulders" I take things very…very…seriously. :lol:

Oh,oh,oh…that’s sooo Capricorn, us Gemini’s are said to be "light and stupid" when it comes to shoulder massages and Capricorns "heavy and serious" Hello Kitty is purrfect for light and stupid…you heard the old "what’s the first thing said after sex" joke…for Gemini’s it’s "damn, you caused me to lose my place in my book" for Leo’s it’s "Wasn’t I great" what is it for Cap’s, I forget…let me think…..Oh, yeah…"Do you have a business card"…that’s pretty funny and right on. All of the answers are so funny and right on for the sun signs but one of my favorites is the (please forgive me Lou Barlow) one for Cancer’s…it’s "Please will you marry me" Ah,ha,ha,ha,ha…had that happen once with a Cancer fellow so I know it’s the truth. OH, and Aquarius…"lets try that with our clothes off next time"…ha,ha,ha,ha…been there done that as well.

I think I may have put this info up on Freakscene before but hey Mercury is Retrograde so why not do it again.

girl
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    what is it for Cap’s, I forget…let me think…..Oh, yeah…"Do you have a business card"…

:lol: At least it’s not "Just leave the money on the dresser."

Annastefka
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    :lol: At least it’s not "Just leave the money on the dresser."

:lol: , I remember having an argument with my husband a few years ago and I tried to make him feel better by saying "Hey think of all the free sex you have been getting for years" and his answer was "WHAT FREE SEX, YOU THINK I’M NOT PAYING FOR IT….YOU THINK I’M NOT PAYING FOR IT?" (said as loud as those caps can convey)

just leave the money on the dresser….I love it…………….. :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.