Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups It’s been a year since the band was in Athens

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

So sorry Freakscene Family, I’ve actually been to busy to freakscene…hardly any Facebook time either. From Sun up to Sun down, I’m running at full speed….We are running a sort of almost farm (he,he) here…we have just added baby chicks to our collection…they are adorable but will need to live in the house for about 3 more weeks until they can move out to their way cool house that Daddy built for them. Now, in the morning I have children and dogs and goats,fish and a husband and now chicks all "fussing" for a feeding….the fish don’t really fuss too much, luckily for me. Is luckily a word? That’s how tired I am right now. Well, I just wanted to mention that I only remembered today was the anniversary of the last time J Mascis had been in Athens, and I only remembered because a friend called me this morning and said…"Hey, it’s 4-20" and I was like…no, it’s only like 9:30…and she was like "No, ding-dong it’s 4-20"….and then I saw Lou in my mind….asking the crowd "What are you all stoned"…and I didn’t understand why he said that…and then later someone commented on Freakscene that that was because it was 4-20. OH, ah-ha, I get it. Then I thought, wow…how fast a year zooms by. I like to have my Dinosaur Jr/Farm/Fog/Lou Barlow….I don’t care who is on drums whatever you want to call it at least once a year. I just thought to myself…it’s been a year. OH, after she called I put on Farm, which I hadn’t listened to in geez…a while…and you know that song…wait…let me go and find the title….(evidence of brain slow down mentioned before)…..OH…it’s called "See You"…thanks internet. That song has a guitar sound that I think is far out…outstanding….super fantastical…right on…great. Just wanted to say all that….going to bed with a flyer that my friend gave me on "How to take care of chicks"….my husband could very well have written a book with the same title some 20 years ago. :lol:

tom_in_chicago
    Participant

I agree.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.