Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Is there a europe-tour planned ??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Will there be any concerts of J. in Europe this year? That would be f*cking brilliant.
    So if anyone knows something about it please tell me.

Robert
    Participant
    "Lord_Lumpfordchester" wrote:
    Will there be any concerts of J. in Europe this year? That would be f*cking brilliant.

Truer words are seldom spoken.

Thanks, but I hope this isn´t too offensive.
    I guess you haven´t heard any rumours either ? Have you ?

rambleon
    Participant

yes, it would be fantastic, but unfortunately there’s no word on any euro tour yet … but stick around, maybe one of jeremiah’s impending announcements will make your day :?: :mrgreen:

simmons
    Participant

yeah it’s time to put on the viking helmet and head for scandinavia again.. we’ll wait for you with flesh and beer.

rambleon
    Participant

flesh :!: :?:

simmons
    Participant

yeah flesh. or bacon or whatever the word is for the meat vikings eat in norway.

well our point is: J is very velcome here.

rambleon
    Participant

oh right !! i’m with you now … meat-eating, beer-swilling j is welcome in norway any time … great :mrgreen:

Yay, scandinavian meat. Never heard that there would be something special about it. But it doesn´t matter anyway.
    At least if he ate it he would be in europe.

puke_and_cry
    Participant

They eat reindeers in Finland…
    Poor old Rudolph!

Reindeers ? I thought they do only live in Canada.
    But I feel sorry for rudolf too. He was such a nice…erm….cow-thing….with horns or so…

FlyingCloud
    Participant

I’m also very much pro more European J activities! :!: :mrgreen:

Aatos
    Participant

I think they eat more fishes in Norway. Yes, indeed, we eat reindeers here in Finland. Not so much here in south, but i think the people in Lapland(NorthFinland, Sweden and Norway) eat a lot of reindeer.
    But, if there would be an eurotour for J, I dont think Finland would be one of those European lands.. Never been, and probably will never be. :cry:

Well, maybe a trip to Sweden would be cool.

Aatos
    Participant

Cool, i’ve been ranked "feel the pain"!

I can still hear "he was the sk8erboi"… doh..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.