Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › Is that true ?
- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 21 years, 2 months ago by AGAP.
April 1, 2002 at 10:57 am #42889
Ounce uppon a time i heard about a "guitar fighting" on the stage.
J. hits barlowÂ´s head w/ his guitar… Is that true ??
Does this fact causes Low BralowÂ´s leaving and create sebadoh ??April 1, 2002 at 3:36 pm #52944
I’ve heard that story a couple times, never have seen any actual documentation about it…that I can remember anyways. I think the break down of communication had more to do with the break up than any guitar hitting someones head <img> <img>
Different stories out there as to what exactly happened, but it seems to me that these guys got together at a very young age, grew apart in a number of ways and just didn’t want the same things anymore. No doubt both had a part in it, but also think both had regrets about what happened. Good thing is time and space have allowed these guys to work out their differences (to a degree) and move on which is cool.
Allison <img>April 1, 2002 at 11:46 pm #52945
Hey there, it wasn’t a guitar, it was J’s fist. It is well documented. Check out the Sonic Youth video for "Teenage Riot", and you can see it for yourselves.April 2, 2002 at 12:28 am #52946
Watt the hell bros!!!
havent you read the azzerrad book! J talks about it in there.
he kept waiting for murph to do it and then when me=urph didnt he clocked him! Lou was bogarting the show with bass feedback.
johnbonhamisgod call me!April 2, 2002 at 2:40 am #52947
Seems I’m really living up to my Licensed to Confuse tag today…or is just Ungrounded Confusion…not sure <img>
You know I have seen that video several times and just don’t remember that part…J hit him with his fist, YIKES <img> That guitar to the head rumor has been posted here a couple times I think, usually by an angry Sebadoh fan <img>
Haven’t read the book…gasp! shocking disclosure <img> <img> …but a number of people here have. We had a great thread going about it with some links thru the thread, some Bob Mould distractions but it eventually gets back to the book.
The interview with Azzerad thru the football site is pretty cool, explains a lot of about why he chose the bands he did <img>
I stand by my theory as to the breakup though <img>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)