Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Irving Plaza NYC shows… an invite for fans

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    devobrownfish
    Participant

I work at a bar around the corner from Irving Plaza called Revival. I wanted to let anyone going to the show know, that the bar I work at does a drink special for after all Irving Plaza concerts. If come to Revival after any of the Dinosaur Jr. shows wearing your Irving Plaza drink bracelet, you get $1 off all beer, cocktails & wine at the bar for the rest of the night!

If you’re looking for a place to meet up before a show, we’ve got a daily Happy Hour seven days a week from 4pm-7pm, and nightly specialty cocktails too.

Revival is located right around the corner from Irving Plaza at: 129 e.15th Street, between Irving & 3rd Ave.

Revival
    129 e.15th St. (btwn Irving & 3rd Ave)
    http://www.revivalbar-nyc.com
    21+over (obviously)

Anthony
    Participant

count me in.

circus king
    Participant

Of course. Every Irving show I’ve ever been to starts with a Revival!

kracked873
    Participant

perhaps i’ll have to swing through

fata morgana
    Participant

perhaps I shall try uno Mojitos ;D

Anthony
    Participant

do you have to be 21 to even get in that place?

or can you be under 21 and drink coke or something and still hang out ?

circus king
    Participant

i think you may have to be 21. this is something i haven’t had to worry about for a while now!

yeahweknow
    Participant

revival’s a cool bar, i’ve been there a bunch…they got a nice outdoor/garden area in the back

King Tubby
    Participant
    "yeahweknow " wrote:
    revival’s a cool bar, i’ve been there a bunch…they got a nice outdoor/garden area in the back

Sounds great…look forward to freezing my ass off in the icy wind while drinking a cold beer….

yeahweknow
    Participant

i was just saying they had a garden out back as an added description of the place…yeesh

King Tubby
    Participant

I was just breaking balls…no worries (I detest "emoticons," so you’ll just have to imagine one of those stupid winking smiley faces here).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.