Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic International Sexy Grandpa Day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    girl
    Participant

Also known as SG’s birthday! *throws confetti and hires a stripper!* Happy 89th, my Canadian Adonis! :-*

Annastefka
    Participant

Happy Birthday…sweet peach….before we all get old….lets get together….Oh, I know, we can have our children put us all together in a "Dinosaur Jr home for the aged" Oh, my my, two of my children are having a disagreement again this time about cherries. First day of my "moon", I am so over this part of being a girl, I have my children…I’m not in the mood for this. Can’t we all just get along. We need to leave and hit the pool and get them out of each others faces. Gemini boys(for the most part) are the best…..I love them…..smart and funny……little Peter Pans….

girl
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    …I love them…..smart and funny……little Peter Pans….

*imagines SG in green tights* No wonder you like Mermaid Lagoon so much. :mrgreen:

Yeah Right
    Participant

Wow. Happy 89th.

[img]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/brokenbuttons/7fre-wishcandles.jpg[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

I was scared to see what this topic held within ;)

essgee09
    Participant

Thanks everyone :D

Girl-You don`t need to hire a stripper when you have your gorilla suit :wink: It`s at the cleaners eh?

Stefka-sweet peach!I guess that`s Georgia talk :) Geminis are like Peter Pan,we just never learned to fly

Yeah Right-cool purple Dino there! 8)

Jeremiah-thanks,a long time ago Girl was thinking up what SG stood for.That`s her name for me

girl
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    Girl-You don`t need to hire a stripper when you have your gorilla suit :wink: It`s at the cleaners eh?

At the cleaners? Never! I know how you like me to be your dirty monkey. :lol:

Now this is the part where you give me spankings, right? Or do I have that part confused? :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday, SG! *big slobbery gorilla kiss*

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    Now this is the part where you give me spankings, right? Or do I have that part confused? :mrgreen:

Whiplash GIRLchild in the dark :shock:

girl
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    …a long time ago Girl was thinking up what SG stood for.That`s her name for me

:-*

And I mean it in the most endearing, creepy, lovey dovey way possible. :D

ps 89? :lol:

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:

ps 89? :lol:

My brain feels like 89 :cry:

girl
    Participant

But you’re as spry as a man half that age! Don’t make me prove my point by chasing you around in my gorilla suit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.