Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › info please
- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 21 years, 1 month ago by Hatchetface.
May 4, 2002 at 4:25 am #44335
why cant I find any info for this show???
Fri 07/05/02 Knoxville, TN – Blue Cats
The place is 2 hours and 3 minutes from my driveway….(thanks Mapquest.com!!!).
RJMay 4, 2002 at 7:59 am #62566
Google is your friend! <img>May 4, 2002 at 3:34 pm #62567
Maybe im blind or something, but I still cant find anything for that show. I found stuff for the Carrboro NC show, but thats like twice as far from me. I looked all over Blue Cats site, and Google, and the two ticket places on Blue Cats web site…but still didnt find anything…found Mike Watt, but no J. <img>
RJMay 4, 2002 at 3:46 pm #62568
You might need to phone them RJ, number is under contact…or email them. Looks to me like they only have up to May 18th listed…when is J playing 2 hrs and a few minutes away from your front door?
Good luck and have a great time!!!
Allison <img>May 4, 2002 at 9:13 pm #62569
um, the thing says July the seventh. I reaallly hope I can make it dudes/dudettes, its only what Ive wanted to do for like……7 years now I guess.
RJ.May 6, 2002 at 2:30 am #62570
i dont think tickets will go on sale until june for J at blue cats- i doubt that it will sell out either,its a pretty big place- and knoxville has a pretty crappy music scene- its pretty much all frat boys- i doubt if all that many people there have even heard of J. i cant wait for this show, though. my friends and i have driven all over the place to see J in the past few years- its good that he’ll only be an hour and a half away. ive been hoping for that for a long time. ill probably try to make the chapel hill show too. he always seems to have a really good time there.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)