Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions In Session: Dinosaur Jr. – Full Performance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    empire3

95bFM presents In Session, recorded at Roundhead Studios New Zealand. This is probably the best thing I have seen recorded! So it needs it’s own thread.

freakboy1610
    Participant

This is just awesome. Does anyone know of a good (free?) program to convert this to DVD? I tried Freemake Video Converter and it’s easy to use but the video and sound ended up a bit out of sync. Thanks.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

@freakboy1610 I generally use Roxio but I hear BurnAware is supposed to be a decent free option http://www.videohelp.com/tools/BurnAware

* Watch for adware/toolbars when you do the install as per any free software! Also imgburn is a good one too.

empire3

I used YTD video downloader and it was just over 1GB amazing sound and video. I also tried iLivid but that was only c250mb.(good for the phone etc)

**edit, sorry quickly read that thought the question was how to get it from Youtube, please ignore me after a glass of brandy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.