Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic In January I "obtained". . .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author

malcom
    Participant

Gang of Four-Brief History of the Twentieth Century
    Yes-The Fragile (shut up!)

AGAP
    Participant

Flaming Lips-Ego Tripping At The Gates Of Hell EP :aliensmile:

SG
    Participant

I have a scratchy copy of Yes` Fragile around here :shock: :wink: :P did you know they are Pat Smear of The Germs fave band? :)

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

the Raveonettes – The Heartbreak Stroll/The Christmas Song EP

and…:

[img]http://66.232.131.72/packshot/CDCHD844.jpg[/img]

8) 8) 8) 8)

Cloud9
    Participant

Rumplestitchkin – Small Time Hero
    Mintzkovluna – M For Means & L For Love

jeremiah
    Keymaster

$1.99 sale @ Hollywood video I picked up VHS copies of the Royal Tenenbaums and Startup.com
    :)
    an 8 cd set of Charlotte musicians from http://www.complexradio.com for $15 * I used to do a big band show on that radio station in the AM :)

jeremiah
    Keymaster

LOL @ malcome "Yes-The Fragile (shut up!)" :aliensmile: :wink:

SG
    Participant

The Charlotte 8 cd set looks cool,no bands I`ve heard of but cool band names!I know more about Chapel Hill bands. ever hear of Spatula?they were great 8)

Bucky Ramone
    Participant
    "bigreddragonhead" wrote:
    The Charlotte 8 cd set looks cool,no bands I`ve heard of but cool band names!

That looks like loads and loads of value for money…… 8) (especially with the dollar being quite low against the euro…. :D )

…and Lou Ford are on it, they are a fine band (a little like early Wilco), dB has both their cd’s 8) 8) 8)

Robert
    Participant

Bergman Rock – Bergman Rock
    -at last the Bob Hund sideproject Bergman Rock surfaces with a proper release! It’s no Bob Hund, but I’ve been waiting for this one for years!

Aatos
    Participant

Well now after christmas i bought many cd:s in the land of hope and glory. Not in Finland.

Gbv-Instant Prince Whippets, Alien Lanes, Universal Thruts and blabla.
    Dinosaur Jr- Dinosaur, Bug, Whaevers Cool With Me ep.
    Built to Spill-Caustic Resin
    Bob Dylan – Times They Are A-Changing

I planned to buy a new snowboard, but my money dissapeared somehow… Its hard to find these kind of CDs in Finland.

Aatos
    Participant

Robert: Whats the difference with that new Bob Hund project? Singer playing with other people than usually?

Robert
    Participant

Aatos,
    Bergman Rock is the english sideproject for Bob Hund, so it’s exactly the same folks as in Bob Hund -but they sing in english. Not translations though, completely "new" songs, though for example "save the band" was recorded in 1999.

likeaghost
    Participant

Sarah McLachlan – Remixed

Aatos
    Participant

Ok. It will be fun to hear. Especially because of the dialect of Skåne in English..(i think its Skåne dialect, not sure..) Maybe you know that part of Sweden because you live in Norway. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.