Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic I’M DALE PETERSON!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hotmessization
    Participant

SO LISTEN UP!!!

[youtube]jU7fhIO7DG0[/youtube]

THEY DON’T GIVE A RIP ABOUT ALABAMA!!!

girl
    Participant

The best part was when he said "We’re republicans…" and then pulls out a gun. :lol:

hotmessization
    Participant

Who on earth would support such a dummy? (while showing an extreme close up the horse)

Annastefka
    Participant

I kinda like this guy….but what are "urine" signs that his opponents are stealing? After seeing Food inc. (you can watch the whole thing on youtube parts 1-10) anyone who "says" they are going to fight for family farms is okay in my book…now what they say and what they do can often be two different things.Take some time to watch Food inc, if you haven’t seen it. When you see what Monsanto has done….to soybeans and cotton.(and especially corn, although we don’t grown corn down here)..they certainly have a creepy stranglehold on farmers. Also, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama have become the top poultry producers in the country. Tyson and Purdue are big companies down here and they pretty much only have illegals working for them..they get huge donations from Republican representatives. They treat undocumented workers just like they treat their chickens…I was surprised to learn in the film that if a farmer has two chicken houses on his farm he makes about $18,000 a year…4 chicken houses about $36,000..the average farmer around here keeps about 4 chicken houses…the stink is out of this world horrible and most have their family houses right there on the farm next to the chicken houses. I was shocked to think that someone could live with that kind of stink for less than $40,000 dollars a year. If we have to drive by chicken houses,and in the South we do, we roll up the car windows and still the stink is the kind that could make you loose your lunch. The flys, the burning ammonia from the chicken pee, the smell of dead decaying chicken carcasses that they bury right there on the property..it sooooo bad…and they truck in Mexican workers to work in the houses. It’s a crazy, crazy thing…and the chemicals that they spray the houses down with…to kill worms, flies and rodents..you have workers in hazmat suits. I did not know that all meat is put through an ammonia bath to kill e-coli these days…I thought I knew a lot about food until I saw the film. My brother-in-law is a chemist from UGA and has a lab and works with the poultry industry…he loves to tell stories about, you know, how the genetically modified chickens are too big to even stand before the go to slaughter because their breasts are now to big for their body frame and because they are too big to stand they lay in their own waste and then the worms and maggots are able to crawl right under their feathers and up into the skin and reproduce..when the chicken is sent to slaughter…any worm or maggot damage is just cut out. Yum, yum, yum….. :(
    So I hope this cowboy, ex-marine, ex-cop…etc. is wanting to fight the correct fight, he does mention that farms are being lost each day….I really don’t know this guy or have the time to care to find out what he stands for but he seems like a real good ol boy ready for action.

Watch Food inc…here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1xNerb4yE8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1xNerb4 … re=related

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.