Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions If There Is A US Reunion Tour…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #47717
    Avatar
    Hugh
    Participant

    What size venues do you think Dino will play? The thing that turned me off from going to The Pixies shows was the huge venues.

    #108068
    Avatar
    kracked873
    Participant

    i dont think as many people care about dinosaur as do about the pixies.

    I bet theyll just play the same venues that J + the fog play. I mean it cant be much bigger than a sonic youth crowd and sonic youth plays those same venues.. granted its a big reunion and all i still dont see it getting that big.

    cant fucking wait though

    #108069
    Avatar
    Bucky Ramone
    Participant

    How about this?

    Saturday, April 16 at 9:00 PM
    J. Mascis The Fog with VERY SPECIAL GUESTS plus Supreme Dicks
    at Spaceland, California – Southern
    U.S.$15.00 On sale: Tuesday, March 29 at 12:00 PM Pacific

    from Ticketweb

    8)

    #108070
    Avatar
    Carl.
    Participant
    "Bucky Ramone" wrote:
    How about this?

    Saturday, April 16 at 9:00 PM
    J. Mascis The Fog with VERY SPECIAL GUESTS plus Supreme Dicks
    at Spaceland, California – Southern
    U.S.$15.00 On sale: Tuesday, March 29 at 12:00 PM Pacific

    from Ticketweb

    8)

    oh well, a J Mascis show I have to miss. I will be in Vegas getting hitched that day.

    #108071
    Avatar
    AGAP
    Participant

    Congrats on the wedding, enjoy yourself.

    Are you going to the Chapel of Love 8)

    Fingers crossed it’s more than a couple shows coming up :!:

    #108072
    Avatar
    Bucky Ramone
    Participant

    While searching for something completely different I stumbled across this one:

    Quote:
    søndag, februar 27, 2005
    Dinosaur Jr. Reunion Update etc…
    Though J. Mascis probably didn’t think I was gonna go and blog about it like a spazzy, annoying know-it all, I ran into him today at Urban Outfitters (okay, yuk it up) on Broadway, and he told me in his usual not-too charismatic way that Dinosaur Jr. might play a reunion show at Summer Stage in Central Park this summer. He said other stuff, nothing too scandalous, but it would be dickish to repeat all the details since I was prying in a fan-ish way and not a reporter way. None of it was about Lou Barlow, by the way. Since the potential show is still a few months away, J. warned, "Anything can happen." Meaning it may not happen. But I’m thinking it probably will. I think they should do a tour. Next Sunday, he and Susanne Thorpe, as Corecraft, open for the Secret Machines at Irving Plaza.
    #108073
    Avatar
    mike williamson
    Participant
    "Carl." wrote:
    "Bucky Ramone" wrote:
    How about this?

    Saturday, April 16 at 9:00 PM
    J. Mascis The Fog with VERY SPECIAL GUESTS plus Supreme Dicks
    at Spaceland, California – Southern
    U.S.$15.00 On sale: Tuesday, March 29 at 12:00 PM Pacific

    from Ticketweb

    8)

    oh well, a J Mascis show I have to miss. I will be in Vegas getting hitched that day.

    Well…I know more than I can say, but let’s put it this way…Did you notice the picture that was run in the ad for this "J MASCIS AND THE FOG" show at Spaceland? It looks awfully similar to the one up at dinosaurjr.com

    If I were you…I’d postpone the wedding a day. :wink:

    #108074
    Avatar
    rambleon
    Participant

    ooh … rumours abound …

    by the way bucky ramone i couldn’t read the juciest bit of your post, so i had to check the external link … :)

    #108075
    Avatar
    Carl.
    Participant
    "Coma Girl" wrote:
    Congrats on the wedding, enjoy yourself.

    Are you going to the Chapel of Love 8)

    Thanks, and I am sure I will…

    And as far as the chapel, it very well could be there. :D

    #108076
    Avatar
    Carl.
    Participant
    "mike williamson" wrote:

    Well…I know more than I can say, but let’s put it this way…Did you notice the picture that was run in the ad for this "J MASCIS AND THE FOG" show at Spaceland? It looks awfully similar to the one up at dinosaurjr.com

    If I were you…I’d postpone the wedding a day. :wink:

    I am thinking about it!!! :lol: :lol: :shock:

    o.k., not really, since I will be 450 miles away..

    Watch, J will be in Vegas when I get home. :twisted:

    #108077
    Avatar
    gkay44
    Participant

    Yeah, looks like this could be the first Dino re-union live appearance. Since Barlow’s tour ends about a week before the Spaceland 4-16-05 show, it gives the trio some time to practice in LA (Lou’s home-turf). Whoever goes, consider yourself immensely lucky – even if Dino doesn’t play as "special guest", the Supreme Dicks are legendary and are not to be missed!

    #108078
    Avatar
    Carl.
    Participant

    ***BLAH BLAH BLAH ** I AM NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOU!!!!!! (imagine me stomping around like a spoiled 8 year old!!!)

    so what if I can not go. I will be fine.. This marriage better last forever, damnit!!!! hehehehe..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.