Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Ice Cream Revolution

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Note: I couldn’t think of any forum this would fit in, but since it is sort of a ‘Suggestion,’ I thought here would be best.

I think ice cream should come in a new container. You see, I’m pretty anal about quite a few things, one of which being that I like to eat exactly one serving size of food. That being said, it is very difficult to measure out the amount of ice cream I am to eat. So, I was thinking, why don’t they put something made of cardboard that divies up the ice cream into pie-type "slices" of the exact serving size. This wouldn’t really raise the price since cardboard is cheap, and people who don’t like it could always discard the cardboard, put the ice cream in the fridge, and WALLA, 5 minutes later, it’s good as ever. So, who’s with me on this?

nick
    Participant

Here is a suggestion.

Buy an ice cream scooper.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nick:
    <STRONG>Here is a suggestion.

Buy an ice cream scooper.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got one, but you see, ice cream servings come in "ounces" not scoops. It’s silly, I know…

Mattman
    Participant

Nick, your intelligence is impressive… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ya know, ELJ, I bet you could find out how much ounces an ice cream scoop holds without a lot of difficulty…

Meanwhile, I’m askin Jeremiah ta shoot this over to ‘Open Topic.’ Where this sort of garbage belongs…

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>
    Meanwhile, I’m askin Jeremiah ta shoot this over to ‘Open Topic.’ Where this sort of garbage belongs…</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*scribbing on note pad*
    Garbage = open topic…

Thanks, I’ll remember that from now on… [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

nick
    Participant

Hey mattman, you ready for some more knowledge,

What is someone garbage is another’s treasure.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote

Quote:

pot holes in my lawn—DE LA SOUL

jeremiah
    Keymaster

[img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] LOL
    to Open Topic you go…

antipop
    Participant

This has to be the stupidest TOPIC I have ever read; this shit belongs at the PLAYSKOOL BBS buddy! [img]images/smiles/converted/mad.gif[/img]
    later trav

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

Chalk up another point for antipop! That’s two in one day!
    Ouch!

nick
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by antipop:The man needs SLEEP:
    <STRONG>This has to be the stupidest TOPIC I have ever read; this shit belongs at the PLAYSKOOL BBS buddy! [img]images/smiles/converted/mad.gif[/img]
    later trav</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get some sleep and I’ll get a life.

Hey ELJ, seems like a couple people think your topic was "playskool," What do you say about that?

nick
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kurticus7:
    <STRONG>Chalk up another point for antipop! That’s two in one day!
    Ouch!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is monsters on my left and jokers on my right, here I am stuck in the middle of you two. Watch you ass it’s hell out here…

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

Hey, nothing personal to anyone. just watching from the sidelines and me thinks its a wee bit funny, so I had to comment…that’s all. Just gettin’ a little kick out of the elj/antipop wwf style smackdown…
    "ladies and gentlemen! to my left, wearing the red trunks and weighing in at…" [img]images/smiles/converted/lol.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/lol.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/lol.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

I used to love ice cream…now…get me a bucket!!!

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

nick
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bates:
    <STRONG>Hey,

I used to love ice cream…now…get me a bucket!!!

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right On!

antipop
    Participant

hey bates, Dont u think pie type-slices if ice cream are a good idea?
    later trav

<FONT>[ June 06, 2001 05:40 PM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by antipop:The man needs SLEEP ]</font>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.