Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic I totally stole Allisons idea…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #47468
    Avatar
    Robert
    Participant

    …so now I’ve got a magnetic wall as well. Or rather a wall where magnets will stick. Is this even a sentence? And yeah, the paint smelled like the skunk olympics.
    And I’ve painted some portions of my walls with blackboard paint. So now I need to get me some chalk + creativity.

    #106263
    Avatar
    AGAP
    Participant

    heheh, I use black chalkboard paint as well :P

    Glad it worked, mines still sitting in the can waiting for me to get to work :shock:

    Expect some magnets with a certain package :wink:

    #106264
    Avatar
    Robert
    Participant

    great mind thinks alike, isn’t what they say? :P

    #106265
    Avatar
    Robert
    Participant

    oh and be shure to ventilate like it’s the olympics when you paint with the metallic paint. I didn’t and that gave me the nastiest headache ever.

    + I’ve been searching for cow and penguin magnets the last days, but I can’t seem to find any. Cows and penguins rock. Hard.
    I’ve made my own Hellacopters stole my soul magnets though. They make me smile.

    I stuck an etch a sketch to one of my bathroom walls, so that people didn’t have to get bored while they were "doing there business." I thought this was a good idea, untill Marcus spent close to 45 minutes in there tonight. He had drawn an impressive village of androids, but I was bored like a motherfucker waiting for him to get out of there.

    #106266
    Avatar
    FlyingCloud
    Participant

    paint smell, yeah, I have collected my own experiences with this, recently. now I highly recommend to do painting action in the warmer seasons, when you can leave the windows open…

    cool idea with the magnetic paint/chalkboard paint! :idea: :D :!:

    #106267
    Avatar
    Bucky Ramone
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    I stuck an etch a sketch to one of my bathroom walls, so that people didn’t have to get bored while they were "doing there business." I thought this was a good idea, untill Marcus spent close to 45 minutes in there tonight. He had drawn an impressive village of androids, but I was bored like a motherfucker waiting for him to get out of there.

    ….having to wait for such a long time for the bathroom can cause more serious problems than being bored….. :twisted: (did I tell that story about dB falling asleep in the only men’s toilet of a very busy student pub after lots & lots of Jaegermeister :lol: :shock: :twisted: :wink: )

    #106268
    Avatar
    Bucky Ramone
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    bored like a motherfucker

    ……..well, uhhh, now, I know some mothers…. :twisted: :P :lol:

    #106269
    Avatar
    Robert
    Participant
    "Bucky Ramone" wrote:
    ….having to wait for such a long time for the bathroom can cause more serious problems than being bored….. :twisted: (did I tell that story about dB falling asleep in the only men’s toilet of a very busy student pub after lots & lots of Jaegermeister :lol: :shock: :twisted: :wink: )

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    I’m sure you where the guest of honour after that little escapade :!:

    #106270
    Avatar
    Bucky Ramone
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    I’m sure you where the guest of honour after that little escapade :!:

    ……yes, as long as I stuck to beer…. well, I didn’t touch another Jaegermeister for at least ten years after that night :wink: , now I only drink it once a year, when I go out for an annual fishing trip with a friend of mine, it helps us keep warm and after a couple of them you don’t care about the fishing as well…. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.