Home › Forums › General Discussions › Open Topic › I think I just wet myself
- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 17 years, 9 months ago by rosa.
August 15, 2005 at 5:53 pm #48343
don’t know why this struck me as being so funny but I did enjoy it a bitAugust 16, 2005 at 3:27 am #112043August 16, 2005 at 8:10 am #112044August 16, 2005 at 8:12 am #112045
Great avatar FataAugust 16, 2005 at 8:15 am #112046
It’s Mr. Peterson’s birthday
love yours too, SGAugust 18, 2005 at 2:10 pm #112047
ha,ha,ha……….my favorite pieces,
1.Don’t sing if you aren’t one of the dudes on stage getting paid to do it. Nobody paid their hard-earned money to hear your dorky, untalented ass sing. We came to hear the dudes on stage sing. amen
(I’m tellin’ you J can sing, if ever in doubt come to one of his solo shows and take a listen around you)
2.The "merch guy" is not your friend. In fact, all the merch guy wants to do is get through the night without having to talk to your lame ass. The only reason he might talk to you is because you either A) Know where to get drugs. B) Your girlfriend is hot, and by talking to you he can K.G.B. his way into her pants. D) Know where he can get either drunk or high for free.
, Okay, I knew a guy in Atlanta that was the "merch guy" so definitly A) or D) he actually drank and doped so much that I don’t think he would be thinking of getting into anyones pants or even being capable of doing anything once he got in them or something like that.
3. If you go up and begin conversation with the band while they’re loading equipment out at the end of the night and you don’t at least offer to help, you deserve to be cut into little fucking pieces. The band wants to get the shit in the van and get the fuck out of your dumb ass corn & wheat truckstop town, and you’re not helping matters.
Actually I love the get the fuck out of your dumb ass corn and wheat truckstop town, but I would never suggest that anyone offer to help move anything, thats crazy because people don’t want you to touch there stuff. Happened this summer in Athens, someone offering to help and the band lost some stuff, uncool, well stupid on their part also, I lived to many years in NYC to ask anyone I don’t know to "help" me load anything into a car.
FUNNY STUFFAugust 19, 2005 at 4:34 pm #112048
…more rules, but now for the band…Quote:19) If you play bass make sure you have only 4 strings. If you play guitar make sure you only have 6 or less.August 20, 2005 at 9:08 am #112049
"by talking to you he can K.G.B. his way into her pants" what the hell does that mean? what are the kids talking about these days?!
also, where is the "don’t be front row if you plan on shouting into your cell phone the whole night" rule? if your friend wanted to be there he should’ve bought a fucking ticket like the rest of us!
although I have to say, at the Fillmore show, I didn’t see one cell phone the entire night, and that never happens; it was wonderful
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)