Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions I love the 80’s strike back

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Noticed a mention of Dinosaur Jr in the latest entry to the "I Love the 80’s" series on VH1. Went to the site and found a listing of times if you are bored :)

* it is brief but the show is pretty funny.

They are in 1988 episode

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/dinosaur_jr/onvh1.jhtml

T_Rainasaur
    Participant

Hey. Cool, I love the 80’s. Kick out the Jams :P :P Thanks for the find, I’ll check that out. There doesn’t seem to be anything else on. :? They need to bring back in the heat of the night, part dew. :P

jeremiah
    Keymaster

LOL – heat of the night was crazy. Don’t they air that on USA or TNT sometimes?

I also saw Little Fury Things on "It came from the 80’s" on VH1Classic. Pretty odd!

T_Rainasaur
    Participant

Yeah, that’s a great video.

I’m not sure. I watch the real life networks, but never any music, stories, or shows.

It is odd. :| Usa should bring back nothern exposure, then maybe we could avoid chinese democracy. :o

ammaringnyc
    Participant

I watched the show actually twice now and no mention of Dinosaur Jr. They mentioned Janes Addiction, Sonic Youth and REM but no Dino. Are you sure it was 1988 and when in the show was it. What did they say?

T_Rainasaur
    Participant

Hey. I don’t know AmmaringNYC, missed the show.

What about Get A Life? That was a great show.

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

Absolutely agree. No mention of Dino…Maybe some of the background music at some point?

SY, Jane’s Addiction, and REM…but no Dino Jr….

VH1 site also mentions Pixies are in this episode…NOT!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

ammaringnyc
    Participant

I did hear feal the pain in the backround of viva la bam

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.