Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic I hacked Javro’s Flickr account !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Well, obviously I didn’t.
    BUT, I was trying to find the Is J rich thread, where George commented on J’s album sales when I stumbled upon this topic viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9841&hilit=rich

Of course that wasn’t what I was looking for, but it was probably exactly what I needed. My need to rekindle my not so secret crush on Javros wife led me onto his Flickr thingy where I found this picture

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2459/3649939235_3789667c03_b.jpg[/img]

As we can see she is allready well exposed to dino(good daddy !) and she’s allready quite the drummer.

Smearing someones wee one out on the internets is probably enough to get the angry stick out of the closet, I understand that, but I couldn’t resist.
    Hope all is absolutely sun and smiles for you and your little drummer Javro ! and your hot wife

EDIT: Naturally there was no way I could get the picture thing right, that’s why we only see parts of the drummer. More tech savy people than me can probably rectify this. Bugger.

tonas
    "Robert" wrote:
    and your hot wife

Ahhh ha ha, you crack me up Robert. Classic! :lol:

Robert
    Participant

Thank you, but it’s not nearly as classic as this segment

"tonas" wrote:
    You’re right Robert, Javro does have a smoking hot wife. In fact I was thinking of taking a trip to England when he goes to Dallas. ;)
    I’m not sure if Javro would be down for international swinging? Maybe he’ll let us know. I haven’t seen him around here lately, has he left for Texas yet?
    tonas

Funny, I didn’t write that did I? Thats your work Robert if I remember correctly. Either way you’re right.

Robert
    Participant

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that you wrote that exact thing;

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9841&hilit=rich

:mrgreen:

girl
    Participant

Oh no, Tonas, you’re busted! Javro is going to have to put his wife in witness protection and diguise her with a long dark wig and sunglasses. Hmmmm…But dressing up like a mysteriously hot stranger might lead to more baby making…

Sorry Javro, I don’t think we ever met. I’m a first time caller, long time listener (of oggling your wife) Oh! Is that you and your little one?! How cute! Nothing more adorable then a little rocker baby. :D

essgee09
    Participant

Javro`s wife knows karate so I`d watch what you say.She`s also know the secrets of Javro`s brit pop fan stick :shock:

Robert
    Participant

Javro’s wife is Javro’s wife, so I’m not worried about anything quite frankly(and I say that as a compliment.)

well, maybe I’m a little worried. But it’s not like I have emailed Javro and asked for Jens phone number so I could buy her a pint of bitter. Yet.

tonas

Robert’s right. Javro’s wife is Javro’s wife. It’s not a bad thing that we all think she’s hot. Actually it’s a nice compliment for Javro.

girl
    Participant
    "tonas" wrote:
    Actually it’s a nice compliment for Javro.

:D And even if you boys do get out of hand and Javro’s wife has to use her karate skills on you I’m sure you all wouldn’t mind the last thing you see to be of her long legs before she kicks you into unconsciousness. :lol:

Robert
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    "tonas" wrote:
    Actually it’s a nice compliment for Javro.

:D And even if you boys do get out of hand and Javro’s wife has to use her karate skills on you I’m sure you all wouldn’t mind the last thing you see to be of her long legs before she kicks you into unconsciousness. :lol:

I do like your reasoning girl.

tonas

Yes strong reasoning indeed.

By the way, where in the hell is Javro?!

Do you think he is just sitting back and laughing at all of this?

Robert
    Participant

Seeing as his little princess was born not too long ago my guess would be that he’s happy as a clam being a dad and husband in the english rain.
    I do hope he pops around to pour from his wisdom and say a lot of fecks and facks though. One should never underestimate the power of english wit.

essgee09
    Participant

Reasons why Javro is cool:

-He knows who Stanley Jordan is
    -He does`nt use shampoo
    -He knows who Truman`s Water is
    -He knows the royal family are nutters
    -He plays guitar
    -He hates the Gallagher brothers
    -He might be related to Smokey Hogg

Robert
    Participant

Let me continue:

He has a marvelous track record of drunk posts on freakscene. One of my favorites is when his appartment was robbed and they got away with a camcorder with a rather private movie.
    He hates Blur.
    He loves Withnail and I.
    He has an angry stick.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.