Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room I guess it has to be about……………..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kerbdogma
    Blocked

Peavey Generation Series. Yeah I played one of these with a double humbucker and no neck pickup just the other day. ..Good to see those little ones, like a squire telecaster PEAVY. I took this as my first guitar and he told me it was a little heavy. But it was easy to destroy. hehe

Does that make me a carpenter if I turned an part of an entertainment center into a easle……

I made a guitar once. I’m sure everyone has. but it didn’t play it was worse than the gold plated wrestling belt…….. haha

I was wondering if we could find those Bob Mould writings for wrestling? Is it Granary because i saw a plane flying there at it? Japanese serve what with eyes….The rosewood is terrible. I like maple. Alder and Ash, not much but I’ll keep my GT. It’s v. cool a guitar before 83. hehehe The government would never allow LSD that’s blue with a lightning bolt like winamp to reach the streets…..Well Bob Mould under a different name. Forecasting the sport. One thing that wasn’t worth a shit was that gold Rickenbacher. You are right, the intrument maker can choose who to play this bass. I’ve been at Grant’s Park Restaurant. haha
    Well did ya’ll get anything for Christmas?

kerbdogma
    Blocked

When you believe me, The Pearl Jam Black is about the making of acid. He watched someone do it. We dint get it from any trailer…

kerbdogma
    Blocked

I met Tom Hoffman. He didn’t do anything to me over the WT Center.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.