Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions I Bet On Sky Pre-Order Roundup

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 137 total)
  • Author

empire3

That’s a good point, I guess most people brought from the US and Germany. So the sales wouldn’t register in the UK.
    Pretty sure that’s the lowest chart position for a Dino album(?)
    I remember them playing on top of the pops- hands coming out of windows ??? Need to find that footage ! 🙂

empire3

Got my jagjaguwar lp + 7″ + cd and poster today (England) for those of you in Europe still waiting.

Javro

I’d be shocked if Without a Sound and Hand it Over in particular troubled the UK top 100 album charts. I’d be confident in adding YLAOM, Bug and Dinosaur to that. maybe Feel the Pain entered the top 40 singles, but I can’t think of any other single that sold here.

Javro

Empire – check bottom of this link, seems I was wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_Jr._discography

amazed that Where You Been was a top 10 album, not sure I believe that.

empire3

Yea that would have been A LOT of sales for where you been ! Hope it’s right, that’s kind of cool if so !

Pretty sure feel the pain was higher but it’s so long ago now I can’t remember …. Searched for the top of the pops performance yesterday but can’t find it…..

Joeskin
    Participant

Mine finally arrived this morning! Purple vinyl too!

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Someone posted a decent rip of “Ricochet” on the yourtubes if you want to give it a listen

SimonM
    Participant

My Frock Steady bundle (CD, t-shirt, badges, sticker) finally arrived (England from Germany via Deutschepost) on Tuesday (September 25). Apart from the lateness, it’s all good. The t-shirt is a good fit (I’d say it’s slightly over-average size for an ‘L’ and generous in length).

4003-Tuxedo
    Participant

I got the signed poster bundle ($75USD) from the dino website, it came with a black vinyl. at their concert last night in Toronto Ontario, they were selling purple marble ones at the counter for $18, limited to 1000 pressings said the sign.

tonas

I hope somebody puts up Black Betty, still dying to hear it.

Obseqio
    Participant

@tonas – We all are and I’m sure it will show up at some point. Let Japan feel special for a few months and then release the song. In this age of digital download its hard to justify keeping these things exclusive.

Matthoney
    Participant

Hey Jeremiah, any idea if the shirt in the bundle will be released by itself or even reprinted? I wanted to grab it, but it was sold out by the time I had the means to.

jeremiah
    Keymaster

@Matthoney I have not heard anything but I hope so. The print looks fantastic on there

empire3

If they stick to their word the t-shirt was only made for the bundles! But I have seen a few on eBay already….

mind_glow
    Participant

I finally got my Jagjaguwar bundle today. Black vinyl I guess, no purple info sticker on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.