Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions I Bet On Sky Pre-Order Roundup

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)
  • Author

empire3

Sadly even a small ltd to just 500 won’t sell out anymore 🙁 – the last few have been 500 and crumble / over it are probably cheaper on eBay then buying from a store – still cool for us folks !

Also having been there if someone says ltd 500 that doesn’t mean they didn’t make 1000 🙂 – I had a numbered 7′ single I got from Sonybmg and it was 1/500 – they sent me a box of 25 by mistake all 1/500 ha ha …….

Just want that 7″ from the jagjaguwar set shame that’s not by itself ! Cause to be honest I’m only going to sell the CDs and lps anyway!

Might not happen !!???? But I heard there was going to be a video for watch the corners and as Dino won’t be in the uk until October (ish) they might push the single back to then here – ergo the 7″ may be pushed back a month …. Although that’s just what I read on a label press release shhh ! 🙂

Revelt
    Participant

Hey guys!! I need some help. I can’t seem to preorder from any of the sites! Tried on Frocksteady – Failed. Just tried Jagjaguwar – Transaction declined.
    Plus no one is replying my emails. WTF?!!!

Anyways, does anyone know how I can solve this? I really wanna order that shit.. :/

Revelt
    Participant

Oops doublepost. Sorry.

Leah
    Participant

What about the EP or 12 Inch with the non album tracks???
    Has anybody info on that?

Obseqio
    Participant

Didn’t notice, but the signed pre-order bundle sold out. There were only 200 available. The bundle with the poster will be available unsigned…

jeremiah
    Keymaster

you can preview the b-side (and possibly buy?) “Now The Fall” here – https://www.beat.no/album/Dinosaur+Jr._Watch+The+Corners_903287

Obseqio
    Participant

Thanks Jeremiah, sounds great!

jeremiah
    Keymaster

an odd twist to it, I logged in with my facebook account and the site lets me stream the whole song and not just a clip. not complaining, just surprised

nosaj56
    Participant

hey, you can listen to the whole I Bet on Sky album if you login with Facebook too!

thanks for finding the site and figuring out the Facebook thing!

https://www.beat.no/album/Dinosaur%252BJr_I%252BBet%252BOn%252BSky_898753

mind_glow
    Participant

Cool. And when I logg in with facebook I can listen to the whole album!

Matthoney
    Participant

Those links are down now….did they realize their mistake?

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Yep they are gone. Really excited for my bundle to show up now… So good!

mind_glow
    Participant

But now it’s up on torrent sites… Not sure if I will download it or wait until I get the real thing.

empire3

Someone is going to lose their job ! – Although I’m guessing they will stream the album in full anyway before release? Seems like the thing to do nowadays!

I will be downloading Black Betty however, Can’t pay £25 for one track.

jeremiah
    Keymaster

I just deleted one post.
    Please do not link to any downloads if officially available material (leaks an such)
    This is a longstanding policy here. Bootlegs, radio sessions… Stuff not commercially available from the band is ok.

Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.