Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions I bet on sky instrumental

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    alosaur
    Participant

I see a cd on eBay that’s a I bet on sky instrumental cd anyone here of it

empire3

It’s strange the trend with the last 3 (Farm/Several shades & now IBOS) to have promo versions with a instrumental CD? I’ve seen other bands do it with demos, but not finished copies…….. I have the other two, I would love to hear this – cough cough (torrent someone!?)

I love listening to Several shades instrumentally when I read, Although not reading several shades I must add……

I did email Dinosaur jr MGMT and Jagjaguwar about having a I bet on sky LTD release with the instrumental CD about 6 months ago – I think my emails go straight to Junk now though 🙂

Also It would be great if they did just a vocal CD so I could play along on my guitar !

Great find Alosaur, can’t wait to hear it.

Hybridge
    Participant

I got a copy of this a week or two ago and am enjoying it the greatest. I can hear more keyboard lines; without the vocals the layeredness comes through, guitar parts that I didn’t hear on the regular release, etc..

I don’t torrent but could pass it on to someone who can.

empire3

If someone can & does could they PM a link to me please………. : )

I’m happy to torrent it (as its not commercially available and won’t be) so I don’t see any ethical/moral issue with uploading it, I just never have done it before….

Thanks Hybridge if it does make its way around that would be awesome!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

That is awesome! I was hoping there would be an instrumental version of this one too.

Hybridge
    Participant

If it’s alright to upload it to free so free or to someone here I’ll share it; don’t want to step on any legal or creative toes. I got it for $12, came with the regular release and the instrumental tracks on a second disc. My friend can upload it for me if it’s copacetic with the band/management/forum’s policies.

mind_glow
    Participant

Yeah, I saw this one on eBay a couple of weeks ago. $12 sounds pretty good!
    Hopefully it turns up again. I got the other 2 instrumentals, love the not faded version of Friends!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

$12 is amazing! AMAZING I SAY!
    Since it is not for purchase I don’t think it violates the forum policies but not sure what the official stance would be since it is a studio release (of sorts).
    I am dying to hear that one. The other ones have been fantastic as well.

alosaur
    Participant

I would love to have it an the several shades let me know if anyone can share it I just love to jam over them

empire3

Ok Here’s Farm Instrumental/music only….. Might not be up for long on Youtube!? But having said that, all the dinosaur jr albums are on there in full so I’m guessing this would be at the bottom of the list as you can’t buy it……..I will add Several shades. Can someone please DM a torrent or link to IBOS instrumental :(…………

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8n1DN9seNkzRIywiQB5pAfdZSxSW72X3&feature=view_all

PS Do you like my new artwork 🙂 – Oh breaking so many copyright laws……..

**Took 7 hours to convert the files to WLM!!

mind_glow
    Participant
    empire3

As J might say “I don’t think so………….”

mind_glow
    Participant

Yepp, me too.

We will probably find it for a better price someday. I got the other 2 for maybe $10-20.

Hybridge
    Participant

Empire, thanks for taking the time/effort and uploading the Farm and Several Shades of Why instrumental to youtube. Super stoked to hear these. Yes, I like your artwork! I tried to buy the SSOW instrumental track cd off ebay a couple of times but the seller refused my offers.

The IBOS instrumentals are on their way to more tech-capable hands; hopefully you’ll get to hear them soon.

empire3

Awesome Hybridge, Thanks….. 🙂 Can’t wait!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.