Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic How long are they playing for this tour?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thrutheeyes
    Participant

Only looks like 55 minutes going by setlists :-S

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I downloaded the Ritz show and it looks to be right at 90 minutes

SimonM
    Participant

I didn’t make a note of the time, but last night (Bristol) felt closer to 90 mins than 55. It was slightly longer than the setlist would suggest due to Lou’s amp failure near the start of the set. Not a problem, of course, as Murph continued chugging away and J simply played a few minutes of extra solo.

SimonM
    Participant

Talking of Bristol, did anyone understand what the Spanish/Portuguese/Mexican guy was yelling out? He was really going for it and I’ve no idea if it was praise or abuse.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    rambleon
    Participant

Hey SimonM, I don’t think it was abuse. I think he was just really excited. 🙂

rambleon
    Participant

They were supposed to come on at nine, but it was more like ten past nine when they came on. Although Murph was on the stage before nine – and he just waited. 🙂 The encore started at ten past ten, and then they played two more songs, so I think that makes an hour plus the last two songs (Just Like Heaven and Sludgefeast).

terryfunku
    Participant

It’s typically around 80-90 minutes if you’re a headliner/larger venue and ticket prices are more than $20 (£13) w/o fees. With the less expensive tickets or smaller acts/venues, sets are usually 45-60 minutes.

We got around 70 minutes in Madison last fall when Dino came. It would have been longer, but Murph fell ill during the show. The Cleveland show a few days later lasted for almost 90 minutes or so. That show was a damn scorcher. That show should have been officially released by the band. I mean damn (I’m digressing, sorry).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.