Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic How afraid are you of aliens?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #64588

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>
    Your scale just doesn’t really fit with my scheme of things so fixed it to work with my brain pattern…which of course is kinda altered [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] but hey it works for me so its cool with me… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well, the way my scale works (for future reference), you would have wanted to vote around 17 to get the effect of a 4 on a regular scale.

    *Goes to plot slope/line graph of the two scales*

    #64589

    AGAP
    Participant

    Hey ELJ,

    Nope not gonna follow your scale, better get used to that…don’t make me pull out my secret weapon [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

    Actually this is a kinda odd coincidence but I just got a shipment of Mars Attacks toys that i picked up on ebay today. That proton ray gun sounds like it is gonna come in handy for rigid scale police type guys… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]

    #64590

    Mattman
    Participant

    I’d yield if I were you Jaron… I’ve not known Allison to go into fight mode often, and I doubt its without reason… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

    You’ve been warned! [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

    #64591

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>I’d yield if I were you Jaron… I’ve not known Allison to go into fight mode often, and I doubt its without reason… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

    You’ve been warned! [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh lord, I know that Matt… I was just trying to help her not make a jackass out of herself when sge displays her lack of knowledge of the inner workings of the JHS (Jaron Homoginized Scale)… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

    [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] j/k

    #64592

    Mattman
    Participant

    Hmm.. I’d watch where you sling around the word ‘jackass’ too… Don’t be so sure that she doesn’t understand it either. I’d be more inclined to think she’s just trying to take it over. And if I’m right, she will succeed… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

    #64593

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>Hmm.. I’d watch where you sling around the word ‘jackass’ too… Don’t be so sure that she doesn’t understand it either. I’d be more inclined to think she’s just trying to take it over. And if I’m right, she will succeed… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I sling around Jackass all the time. Why just the other day I was over my buddy’s house and he said what’s on TV, and I said, "Jackass!!!" Which was true, cause it was.

    "She may take my homoginized scale, but she can’t take our freedom!!" – Mel Gibson [Braveheart]

    #64594

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    Urp… also Matt, (1) why do you have like 10 blank lines after your sig and (2) how do I get 10 blank lines after mine?

    #64595

    AGAP
    Participant

    Hey ELJ,

    As usual Mattman is right…taking it over and making it more workable for the masses. Surprised you thought such a homogenized and rigid scale would work around here… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] The Jackass thing, I have marked that down in my little purple book…won’t tell you how many strikes it takes to receive some nasty alien type retribution but…you have been warned [img]images/smiles/converted/stitch.gif[/img]

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

    #64596

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    Hey Allison,

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>
    <STRONG>

    As usual Mattman is right…

    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Uh huh…

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>
    <STRONG>taking it over and making it more workable for the masses. Surprised you thought such a homogenized and rigid scale would work around here…

    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yep, sure did… I thought it may eventually need some pasteurizing but yes…

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR><STRONG>
    The Jackass thing, I have marked that down in my little purple book…
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I can see it now, "Dear Diary, ELJ said Jackass… when Jeremiah gets back and marshal law is revoked, I’m telling!"

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR><STRONG>
    won’t tell you how many strikes it takes to receive some nasty alien type retribution but…you have been warned
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Duly noted.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR><STRONG>
    [img]images/smiles/converted/stitch.gif[/img]
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Enlighten me… what the heck is this thing? I’ve never known…

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR><STRONG>
    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Jaron [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

    <FONT>[ August 16, 2001 10:43 PM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by ELJ ]</font>

    #64597

    AGAP
    Participant

    Hey ELJ,

    Nope not a diary…more like a score card, but I don’t need the big guy to take care of my scores [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] Nope I am far from Helpless [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] So like I said you have been warned [img]images/smiles/converted/stitch.gif[/img]

    Allison… [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

    ps…enlighten you about [img]images/smiles/converted/stitch.gif[/img]…nope gonna leave you with that look of confusion on your face [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

    #64598

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Hey ELJ,

    Nope not a diary…more like a score card, but I don’t need the big guy to take care of my scores [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] Nope I am far from Helpless [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] So like I said you have been warned [img]images/smiles/converted/stitch.gif[/img]

    Allison… [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

    ps…enlighten you about [img]images/smiles/converted/stitch.gif[/img]…nope gonna leave you with that look of confusion on your face [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It’s kind of dull without Jeremiah here… *burps*

    But at least I feel free to post wearing just boxer shorts… [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

    #64599

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    BTW, sorry if you aren’t faking the offense at the jackass comment… was joking… [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

    #64600

    Mattman
    Participant

    What makes you think there’s martial law around here..? There are another 2 admons, Saturn9 and myself, for those not keeping score. As well as several mods. We got everything under control… Except the fact that I sometimes get the urge to abuse my power when certain persons start to make their presence known in annoying ways… [img]images/smiles/converted/evil.gif[/img]

    ..And Jaron, the boxer shorts thing is really scaring me… Put some damn clothes on!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/redface.gif[/img]

    #64601

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>What makes you think there’s martial law around here..? There are another 2 admons, Saturn9 and myself, for those not keeping score. As well as several mods. We got everything under control… Except the fact that I sometimes get the urge to abuse my power when certain persons start to make their presence known in annoying ways… [img]images/smiles/converted/evil.gif[/img]

    ..And Jaron, the boxer shorts thing is really scaring me… Put some damn clothes on!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/redface.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well, no offense to you Matt, you’re a fine guy and a good admin, and I respect you, but you just don’t put the fear of Jeremiah in me. Perhaps it’s that dinosaur avatar, I dunno…

    It’s like everytime I post and Jeremiah responds, I see his name as a response, and I’m like, "Oh, crap, I’m banned." But when you respond the first thing I think is, "Hey look, Mattman posted!"

    [img]images/smiles/converted/confused.gif[/img]

    #64602

    Mattman
    Participant

    Oh, one more thing…

    FUN FACT:The blanks lines under my sig have nothing to do with the sig itself. Its due to the height of my avatar. You’ll notice that in my longer posts the space is smaller, or not there at all…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.