Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    doesitfloat
    Participant

Dinosaur Jr announced for Hop Farm festival UK. http://hopfarmfestival.com/line-up

really is an awesome festival and My Bloody Valentine are headlining. did think they would gig with them this year πŸ™‚

empire3

Looks like such a great idea/cool festival……! Need more like this.

I do fear for it a little on the line ups front though, which would be a shame.

doesitfloat
    Participant

ooh eck, that would be terrible if the festival didn’t proceed.

i wonder how many songs Dino will fit in….

empire3

I have not been before, but based on all the others, Normally 40-50 mins. So you get about 8 songs. At a guest, I’ve seen dino maybe 4 times at festivals and that was roughly what you get………..

It would be interesting to see dino & MBV play a outside festival, The sound really could be intersting!
    Just get near the front and hope it’s not windy πŸ™‚

doesitfloat
    Participant

right on! Glastonbury now as well….. didn’t expect that at all, may have to sell my soul in order to make some money! πŸ™‚ that’s fantastic though, the line-up looks so great πŸ™‚

empire3

That is great, I’m pretty sure they have never played glastonbury! Which is strange?
    It will be on the TV too! Which is great as theres no way I can make it.

This is cool, It’s ever dino gig played up to 2008.
    http://bloobf.tripod.com/concert_chronology.html

doesitfloat
    Participant

J probably accepted the chance to play there for the opportunity to meet Keith Richards and the others ha ha! hopefully he will get to meat them πŸ™‚

i often look at the concert chronology when i’m bored, it’s really interesting especially the ‘secret show’ on the 10/09/94 UK. would be great if it was updated to 2013 though!

Javro
    Javro

this has been cancelled now, such a shame.

doesitfloat
    Participant

terrible news πŸ™ would of been so great to see Dino and MBV for such a cheap price. upset now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.