Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic hooray !!! sophie’s just married!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    likeaghost
    Participant

congrats, wish i new some french so i could write in french, where am i, oh, hope married life treats you well, smiles wishes and happiness pure beautiful bliss filled happiness :mrgreen:

*sophie*
    Participant

unfortunately i came back here alone… and we will live apart as long as i don’t need a better job and that he does not improve his french… :cry:

but i want it to be fixed before next spring !

for now the difference is that i have a beautiful diamonds ring at my finger… and that i feel very confident about my monkey being so far.

and robert, you should be proud of me :
    no bag bought in usa !
    it was hard to resist to the monogram dooney and bourke :|

(and no bag bought here since i am back neither, even if i just discovered this http://www.unjourunsac.com :mrgreen: )

Annastefka
    Participant

Sophie, I am so happy for you. Being married is GREAT ( the first 10 years that is, he, he) After that it’s like a business agreement.

Oh, anyone out there married to a Drummer, I heard a very stupid joke but if you have drummer friends it can be kind of funny.

How can a drummer feed a family of four?

The only way a drummer could feed a family of four is if you cooked him up and served him for dinner, but that would last only a few months>

It’s just a joke!!!!!!

Robert
    Participant

Oh, I see the endless hours of consultations is finally paying off! :mrgreen:
    I am very proud of you miss Sophie :!:

rambleon
    Participant

Being married is GREAT ( the first 10 years that is, he, he) After that it’s like a business agreement.

well, if that’s true then i have less than a year before the business starts !
    :o :D

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.