Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Hollyday!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hansione
    Participant

On sunday I’ll be leaving for a two weeks vacation to Rhodes (Greece). If (I will) I find a nice internetcafé I will let you know about Hansiones adventures!

SG
    Participant

Have a good vacation Hans! :D :mrgreen:
    Looking forward to hearing your adventures :)

Cloud9
    Participant

hEY Hansione

Have Lotz of Fun & Sun
    Hope 2 hear some great stories

FlyingCloud
    Participant

yeah, it must be a nice time now to visit Greece, have lots of fun :D
    I’m also looking forward to adventure tales :P

expect nothing
    Participant

Have lots of Fun, :mrgreen: I’ll be waiting for adventure stories :aliensmile:

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Have a nice time Hansione, but be careful with the ouzo and retsina :mrgreen: :wink: (and don’t forget to wear a hat…. :aliensmile: )

AGAP
    Participant

Have a great time, definitely watch out fo the ouzo, it can sneak up on you & all kinds of craziness can happen…unless of course thats what you want :mrgreen:

Hope you find that internet cafe :aliensmile:

Hansione
    Participant

Hi freaksceners,
    I just found a nice internetcafe where they serve icecold beer while surfing. The sun is making extra shifts, it is bloody hot around Rhodes. I’m having a great time! Tonight I will do a small gig in the hotel, couple of five songs accompanied by a bazookieplayer…funfunfun. The salaryi is….beer!
    The beaches are good, beautiful grls and on my head (cdplayer) Audioslave, evan dando, Dino and QOTSA. Also took some Sexsmith and De Dijk with me, so if you make the complete assosiation ( beaches, grls, music, sun, beer) you get the picture….hansione is having a good time…
    see ya around!

AGAP
    Participant

:aliensmile: 8) :mrgreen:

You’re making me thirsty :wink:

Sounds like the holiday is everything you wanted & more, gotta love that whole getting paid with beer on a holiday deal 8) :wink: :!:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey Hansione, nice to hear from you :)

… sounds wayyy better than being busy at work! :mrgreen:

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Yo Hans(ione),

sounds like the perfect holiday, due(tt/ll)ing with some bouzouki guy, getting paid in beer…. but den Buck’s advice still is: " wear sunscreen"….. :wink: :mrgreen:

Hansione
    Participant

Back on the nest!
    It was an awesome trip, too bussy with all the nice things, so no more internetcafé; and it was better to stay in the open with temperatures above 35 c.
    One week holydays left in holland and then back to business…
    The small gig was very nice, we did a small set of evergreens, no indi stuff unfortunately. The party ended in the swimmingpool :)
    My tan is pretty deep and because of the advices of Db my head didn’t burn completely!
    And…I smoked my last cigarette on Rhodes airport….. :roll:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

welcome back, Hansione :)
    cool that you have some free days left to recover from the holiday trip :wink: :aliensmile:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.