Home Forums General Discussions Introductions hi again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

…some might still know me, although I lost touch with freakscene about 2005, when I started a family and had some other troubles. I like the new look of the site and forums a lot, and I thought I would just like to say hello to those who still know me, also to all of those who kept this great place alive and to all other Dino/J fans out there. Greetings from Hamburg/Germany, Flying Cloud

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome back! Congrats on the new family and glad to see you again!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

thanks, Jeremiah! fine to be here, thanks a lot for this place.
    I’m looking forward to the new J album. Having no audio on this computer here, I’ll check the stream on Spin.com later.

rambleon
    Participant

Yeah! Welcome back … 🙂

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

thanks! 🙂

SimonM
    Participant

Stream on spin.com, you say? Whoa! I missed that. Will listen now… Oh, and welcome back!

Serves me right always going straight to ‘/forum’. I’ve seen the annoncement on the home page now. After a couple of listens, I’m liking the three tracks I’d already heard best – although that might just be because I’ve heard them at least 30 times each and they’re very familiar. #2, Several Shades of Why is still my favorite.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

thanks for the welcome 🙂

I also send a “hi” to the freakscene legends like AGAP, SG, Robert, Spacey, Bucky, Tony, Annastefka and so many more, I surely forgot a lot of you. I hope to meet you guys and girls around here. sooner or later 🙂

essgee09
    Participant

Welcome back FC!

To give you an update on who`s around the site…

AGAP and Spaceboy have been gone for years
    Bucky was around a year or two ago
    Robert was here last year so I expect he`ll be back soon
    Tony was here recently
    Stefka posted recently

I took some time off but I`m back now

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Good to see you, essgee! And thanks a lot for the updates! 🙂

essgee09
    Participant

I should add Javro married and has a baby girl and Kurticus posted a couple of years back saying he`s married too.Congrats to you too FC!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.