Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dj johnny speedboat
    Participant

i’m from chapel hill, nc. i hope that everyone on here is having a wonderful afternoon… er… night or morning or whatever it is where you are. dinosaur jr. has probably been the biggest influence on me in terms of my musical tastes. my favorite tune would probably have to be "i don’t think" even though i’m a big fan of "raisins". anyway, glad to be a part of this community. :)

Robert
    Participant

welcome johnny, allways great to have new faces showing up here :!:
    make yourself at home :)
    ps. great name.

SG
    Participant

Welcome Johnny :) good to have someone from the mighty Chappy,NC here :aliensmile:

rambleon
    Participant

hey there … hope you get to catch at least one of the november tour shows :aliensmile:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey johnny speedboat, welcome here!!! :mrgreen:

great to hear there is someone else, who would take "I Don’t Think" as his most favourite Dino song :D😀 I could listen to that tune dozens of times in a row without getting tired…

dj johnny speedboat
    Participant

wow, you guys are awfully nice on this board. i don’t really guess that that should be a surprise, given the dino fans that i’ve met over the years. hopefully i’ll be able to make it in here often enough to be able to follow up on your niceties. i’ve been quite busy, but i’ve always meant to try to become a part of this whole thing. dino and j are extremely important to me musically and they always seem to have an enormous effect on the people that like them. maybe i’ll go make my way into the other regions of this board and spread some ideas :mrgreen: anyway, hope that you are all well. and yes, i love i don’t think. the guitar solo in that song is amazing because it is short, but one of the most melodically right things that J has ever done. a perfect hook for that part of the song. ok, gotta go!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.