Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kayeba
    Participant

i have been a fan for about four years, but have never seen J…i think i just posted a request to get info on his tours on the west coast, but i put it in the wrong place…i’m new to all this bulletin board stuff…it’s great to see so many people who appreciate J and the pictures are awesome…he’s such a humble guy, eh? i’m looking forward to hearing a lot more about j and hopefully seeing him soon…i’m in ca, so if anyone has any leads, please let me know!

SG
    Participant

Welcome to the boards Kayeba :mrgreen: I hope you enjoy the site :D

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey kayeba, welcome here :D
    I keep my fingers crossed that you get to see one of those J shows in 2003 :P :mrgreen: :aliensmile:

AGAP
    Participant

another welcome to the boards from me, hope you get to check J out in the spring…I plan on it :wink:

You posted your question in the right place, couple answers there for you already…check this link

Allison

ps sometimes the links look hidden, run your cursor over Jaspers last couple words :wink:

Halfman
    Participant

kayeba,

Welcome. I had not seen J live until after visting this board either. These folks on the board helped make a ten-year wait worthwhile. I met about 5 or six FS board people at that show. Cool.

Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.