Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Hey palace brother

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

SG
    Participant

Thanks for the invite,I don`t know how to use the chatroom,I clicked on join and it asked me what channel,what do I do next to get to talk to you?

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Salamiguy,

I just tried the chat, got the same channel number request you talked about. I just entered a random number and hit ok. Just waited awhile then the download chat box came up and I hit yes and was brought into the chat room. Hope that works for you.

Allison

SG
    Participant

Thanks,Allison.
    how long until it comes on?

AGAP
    Participant

Didn’t take too long, less than a minute I think. You will get a box asking your permission to install the chat program just say yes and it will take you to the chat room. There you just type in your spiel in the bottom of the page and press return to enter your stuff on the chat. Have fun, hope it works for you.

Allison

SG
    Participant

I waited 5 minutes,just a blank white screen.

SG
    Participant

Do you click anything else before clicking on join?what number did you use?

SG
    Participant

I got it installed,typed in a message but got no response,do I send out invitations to the people who are in the chat room to get a response,still don`t understand the channel number thing,or you don`t need that?

SG
    Participant

I apologize for being cut off,the internet went off here,it was 3:30 in the afternoon,problably too many people on the net and it went out,the cable company is trying to fix the congestion but have`nt reached the area yet,so if it goes off again I did`nt turn my computer off,the whole net went out here.
    Thanks to everyone who sent me invites,hopefully it`ll be easier now to talk to you in the chat room,I think I know what I`m doing now(I hope),it might be hard though to join in on conversations so I may have to wait until your done talking to each other and then you can talk to me.
    Thanks to everyone who responded in helping me out.
    Anthonyg,Palace Brother,and ELJ-thanks for the invites.
    Allison and Jeremiah for the help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.