Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Here’s a J. rumour for you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

We call J. Mascis "J." which is also the letter that our head admin’s name [Jeremiah] starts with. Coincedence? I think not…

Robert
    Participant

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] we could get a nice old conspiracy theory going here. I must confess that I’ve never seen J and Jeremiah together….so there you go [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert:
    <STRONG> [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] we could get a nice old conspiracy theory going here. I must confess that I’ve never seen J and Jeremiah together….so there you go [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, it’s confirmed then, because the 2 times I saw J. I did not see a large scary dinosaur named Jeremiah standing around. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

It’s a bit like that fight club movie- J has made up this Jeremiah so called person to be the person he always wanted to be!heheheh [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

defduck
    Participant

by the way.. how did J help with the server getting back up? [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    Keymaster

LOL, I can’t confirm or deny this… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

J helped by funding the server we now use [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Now that we have a stable home we can get the rest of the site back up!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeremiah:
    <STRONG>LOL, I can’t confirm or deny this… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, be coy about it…
    [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.