Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › Help!
- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 21 years, 6 months ago by Rosangela.
November 21, 2001 at 10:28 am #43494
Hi, everybody! Despite I had known J. because of a piece of one of his lyrics, I never cared about the lyrics; the way the songs sound were enough for me. This is the only band that gives me this feeling. But once I found the lyrics in the Internet and I liked them! Now I’m desperately looking for the lyrics for "More Light". Can anyone help me? Thanks!November 21, 2001 at 10:35 am #56796
Do you mean the whole album or the song More Light?someone here posted some lyrics awhile ago,I`ll find them.
The lyrics for the song More Light is`nt there though,but the first few songs are.November 21, 2001 at 10:52 am #56797
You’re so fast! In a few minutes…and here they’re! You made me a really happy woman this morning! Thanks!November 21, 2001 at 4:34 pm #56798
K7 Rides AgainParticipant
man…you can actually understand some of that?November 22, 2001 at 6:18 am #56799
Pretty impressive that you’ve been able to find some understandable words from More Light!
Japanese??!!? in More Light -am I missing a big part of the picture here? Anyways…if there’s some translations needed -point me in the right directions and I’ll get my girlfriend to do it.November 22, 2001 at 7:03 am #56800
ah…japanese pressing! my mind isn’t excactly fully operational this early….
yup, she has studied two years in japan, thus speaks it fluently. Fun language to listen to, a living hell if you try to speak it -is for me anyway….November 30, 2001 at 3:53 pm #56801
Hi, I’ve been enjoying "More Light", now with the lyrics in hand. Thanks, Salamiguy! It’s a pity that Toddo didn’t come back to shows us the rest of the lyrics. As someone said, I think J. is getting more "mystic" too, as in "Ammaring" and "Where d’you go". Ok, time to go home! Have a splendid weekend!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)