Home › Forums › General Discussions › Introductions › hello j mascis fans
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 21 years, 3 months ago by Cloud9.
March 3, 2002 at 5:30 pm #44059
hi everyone! ok, i’m not usually big on this computer thing, but i am so psyched to find other people devoted to my favorite guy..j!!
j is a musical genius. i am moving back to the east coast next month and am so bummed i won’t be back in time to make any of the shows….when will he play after april 1st??? i’m dying for a live show, i haven’t seen him since he played here (sf) last year.
it’s nice to know some fellow fansMarch 3, 2002 at 6:03 pm #61207
I moved this topic 2 this place cuz it fits better here
Welcome here on this board
Hope u have a great time here
2 bad u will miss the next couple of shows <img>
No plans for a J Gig after April 1 so far, but we never know what he comes up with
Only a show in Spain is planned but that wont happen before May & its not even sure
that that show will take place
But this is the best place to come to discover all the latest news & Gig Updates from our Hero <img>
<small>[ 03-03-2002, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Spaceboy ]</small>March 4, 2002 at 3:12 pm #61208
Steph-welcome to the boards! <img>March 4, 2002 at 3:14 pm #61209
Hi Spaceboy…thank you for changing my message location I guess I didn’t go down far enough
That’s too bad there are no shows planned…yet. I definetly will keep checking, this website is great! I’m looking forward to hearing about those March shows hereMarch 4, 2002 at 3:18 pm #61210
Thanks salamiguy!! it’s so great to know there are other people out there who think the same as me about j’s music, nothing gets me through the day better!
spaceboy, where exactly is secret hell??March 4, 2002 at 6:06 pm #61211
You know well
Just never tell
If someone’s got a secret hell
But its at the Lost Souls Convention, 1st door at yr right
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)