Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Heal Fast Jeremiah!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

I heard that our fearless leader has been injured in a bike accident. A broken collar bone….OUCH. Prayers for a fast heal. I know that had to have hurt. On a positive note, that new song sure sounds good and I think the band is up in his "neck" of the woods. Get better Brother.

essgee09
    Participant

Get well soon man

tonas

I saw that too Stefka, get well soon Jeremiah. Take care bud. :)

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. :)

At this pace I’ll never get my daughter back on a bicycle :(

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. :)

At this pace I’ll never get my daughter back on a bicycle :(

girl
    Participant

Oh no! Good thing I’m a doctor. Okay, I’m not really a doctor. But I’ve seen episodes of House! And I have bandaids! Lots and lots of bandaids!

Breaking bones sucks. Two winters ago I broke my wrist. :cry: And all the bandaids in the world can’t heal that. You need one of those special, magical bandaids that turns rock hard and makes you look like have an arm like Mega Man. I digress. Get well soon, Jeremiah!

ps On the bright side you get to make up different stories of how you got hurt. Like you were jumped by a gang of Miss Universe hopefuls in a dark alley.

Robert
    Participant

Here’s to a speedy recovery Jeremiah !
    Collar bone, is that sorta where your shoulder meets your neck ? If so, I’ve done it a couple of times and you’ve got my deepest sympathies, the healing process seems to take forever.
    Wow, she’s old enough to start learning to ride a bike already ? Time flies !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.