Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Heading up 91 N over Canadian border Magog / Montreal etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    wakeupnow
    Participant

Hey guys. Been a LONG time since I’ve been on here. Not sure what kept me… I used to regularly record live Dino related shows, over 10 for freesofree.net I used to talk to a number of you, but since lost touch. Reason I’m putting this message up so randomly is I’m planning on heading up 91 N from Amherst (yea J’s town) possibly over the Canadian border from VT, to Montreal, possibly. I remember one of you here is from Magog, so was just checking in to see if you are still on the forum as I will be (most likely) coming by your way in the near-ish future. Hope all of you are doing well. Can’t wait for the Dino Jr book, it looks EXCELLENT. I remember the one who lives in Magog had invited me in the past, but it may not be an open invitation still. But you were cool! 🙂

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Fata Morgana. She sent me a newspaper from their community. She thought I might want to leave the county. 🙂 Hey i did today Monkey Joe’s.

wakeupnow
    Participant

Thanks! Sounds right to me .She was pretty cool.

wakeupnow
    Participant

I don’t know how to look up user names like on the old forum. The search function on the new forum doesn’t seem to allow this?

kerbdogma
    Blocked

yesah I had four address I got from this place. You will have ti see the monky, jeremiahs, ann sharpe, the friend with a dij friend in north carolina. another girl another planet……….In other words were those 4 people at the Twin Towers? Tom and Den Buck said it’s alright and it’ ok. Well it’s at Spongebob he has a bunch of answers. She’s alllowed to do that, send a picture of a man in a rainbow Sweater and all the rest of the small town. Welll i got these gifts from ya’lll hell I wandered if you wanted them back.

Jeremiah, do you care to share if you and the family had to move? Are you still a banker? What doesn’t match the gun on the Where You Been album cover…..I don’t have any of you r addresses anymore.

kerbdogma
    Blocked

I’ve spoken to Maria from Humboldt. written Rosa. No one’s pissed I think. Told someone named Admin thru note to get rid of my former account so I won’t have to look up in a law dic what a wrongful death is. Everybody squared away I guess. Sarsaparilla called.

wakeupnow
    Participant

Is Fata Morgana still here?

kerbdogma
    Blocked

She deals with psychology, are you sure? L-)

kerbdogma
    Blocked

kerbdogma
    Blocked

kerbdogma
    Blocked

kerbdogma
    Blocked

wakeupnow
    Participant

DentDeddies, what do you mean “she deals with psychology, are you sure?” .. explain?

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

“DentDeddies, .. explain?”

this request alone can open pandoras box 😉

wakeupnow
    Participant

… private message me the answer if you dont to respond here?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.