Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Haunted by Mould

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mattman
    Participant

So I was watching Letterman earlier this evening, and before and after this thing where he had Biff go out and annoy people while timing them w/ a stopwatch (to see how long it’d take to get a reaction) they splashed the title of the skit up on the screen. This is typical Letterman fashion, but the really cool thing was that they played Sugar’s ‘If I Can’t Change Your Mind’ while they showed it (the title). Sure it was only about 3 seconds, total, of the song, but still very cool…

Anyhoo, a few hours later, I tune in the 90’s Indie channel on SpinAmp because the SpinAmp guy wanted me to test the new version. What song do I hear..? You got it! [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

So, I’m being haunted by Bob Mould, and he’s not even dead!!! But, then again, Mould’s that talented! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Coincidence..? I think so… [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

I have a Mould haunting to tell you about,or at least a weird experience.
    In the summer of 95 I had a dream that I was in a record store and found a Mould album that I never knew about.The next morning I was looking at a music magazine in a book store and saw a review for Sugar`s Besides compilation,I had no idea that this was coming out!was this the album that I saw in my dreams?
    Anyway I went to the nearest music store and there it was with the bonus cd included,that was limited to 25 000 copies.I went back that night and bought it.

Mattman
    Participant

Spooky! [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I can only hope Mould will use his powers for good… [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Cool photos Allison!
    Bob `s got the bald look!too many guys doing that today.
    I have`nt shaved my head yet,don`t think I will,never really had much a hair style.
    My fav lyric for hair styles is by Jawbreaker-"My stupid hair is so `82".

Mattman
    Participant

Cool pics, allison. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] He’s playing a 12-string, wonder if its the same song I was talking about in my first post. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hopefully Mould will be on our side for the zombie, robot, and alien conflicts. Now if we can sign on J, Watt, and Ron Asheton, we’ll have a pretty formidible force backing us up. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Bob Mould usually uses his powers in a good way, except if your name is Grant Hart. Saw a post about the letterman show using that song on moulds site. Here are a couple of recent pics of Bob, he’s looking pretty good. New disc coming out soon, apparently pop tunes….sweeet [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

http://www.thirdav.com/hd_discog/stills/s20010825.html

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Just had to post these new pics of Bob Mould, recently played in NY in some kind of benefit concert. Played electric [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Apparently he is looking to tour soon, will have some live material available thru granary music soon and new releases due out in March 2002 [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

http://www.thirdav.com/hd_discog/stills/s20011113.html

So looking forward to the releases and tour…if you get the chance to check him out definitely go for it. Never been disappointed myself [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Allison

Bucky Ramone
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.