Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    empire3

Happy Birthday Mr Mascis – Keep the music coming!

Annastefka
    Participant

I did remember that J’s birthday was on Saturday! His birthday this year fell on the the full moon…in astrology your birthday is the day the sun returns to it’s position at the time of birth and when you have a full moon on your birthday that means an interesting year ahead. Anyway, I have a friend named Bonnie Reeves who is also born on December 10th. I was lucky to celebrate with her this Saturday and I have a birthday wish for J Mascis. Bonnie turned 70 this year and she is one of the most incredible 70 year old folks I know. She, like J, has been gray since she was in her 30’s but her energy level is crazy off the chain. Bonnie still climbs up and over fences. She rides horses,she can carry 60 pound bags. She bikes like two or three miles a day (almost every day). She was playing soccer with us recently and you wanted her on your team! Bonnie and my Mother shared friends in common (That’s how I met her) If my Mom were alive they would be only 1 year apart in age. I can tell you, there is no way my Mom could do the things that Bonnie does at 70, even when she was 50! I was speaking to Bonnie’s husband and he said that it’s her Sagittarius ways that make her keep moving. If she stands still for too long she gets restless and when she gets restless….well, he said, you just don’t want a restless Sag because they were born restless, so too much down time and things can get whacky. He said “My God, if she doesn’t have something to do we all pay the price, so better that she keep being able to move so as not to get into any real trouble.” So my birthday wish for J is that he still has that sort of energy at 70! Then he can keep playing music. I think it is a December 10th sort of thing, Bonnie wanted to drive with me down to Anna Maria Island, Florida and that’s an 8 hour drive, I told her I can’t drive 8 hours straight anymore so we would have to split the driving and she said…I’ll drive the whole way…and she could have!
    Long live the J. Alright back to work.

essgee09
    Participant

Happy 46th!

Annastefka
    Participant

Wanted to share with you guys, something funny to me. A Sagittarius friend of mine just got her nursing degree this week…and I was thinking…OMG, a Sag nurse, how funny would that be…because you know, at least here in Athens, nurses are So NICE. They smile and tuck you in and give you encouragement…but I want to see my December 8th friend practice her style of nursing. I know her well, I can only imagine her saying things like..”You are too damn fat, that’s the real reason you are here in the hospital” or how about in labor and delivery…”You have such a beautiful baby, his Dad is a real loser, but the baby is cute” and I can imagine an occasional “Oh stop whining and shut the F*ck up!” (of course,she would never say these things for real (at least I think not) but it’s going to take some kind of prayer for her to not speak her truth. (LO double L)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.