Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Happy Birthday Coma Girl

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

Happy Birthday ! Go Bears!

Mattman
    Participant
    "Coma Girl" wrote:
    I think it’s what Annastefka said, I’m just so sweet, people don’t notice I’m hYpNOtizing them…

so I always get what I want :P :lol: :wink:

Actually, I just got lucky with the timing :P

Thanks for all the B’Day wishes, it was a wicked couple days of celebrating 8) :twisted: 8)

Well, as I’ve always said… The proper equaition for getting people to do what you want is 3/4 charm, plus 1/4 mind control (I really need to make that into a shirt).. :aliensmile:

Robert
    Participant

Annastefka, I’ve printed out your Voodoo description of Libras and put on my fridge :)

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

Hey AGAP, I just wanted to wish you a happy belated since I ain’t been here for over a week, sorry I missed it :slap: :aliensmile:

AGAP
    Participant

Thanks, it was a great b’day….music, flowers, films, perfume, robots, football & a wicked chocolate/rasberry b’day cake… :aliensmile: :mrgreen: :aliensmile:

graciemcfee
    Participant

[Man, I’m the biggest Alfred Hitchcock fan..cool gift. Yeah i know you dunt even know me, but have i possibly seen you on the world inferno board? if so…Welcome My Friend!!! How are Ya’ll tonighta!! (arite if you like world inferno, that last part will make a lot more sense to you–Happy Birthday!)

Got a very cool, early b’day present yesterday…[img]http://www.mysterynet.com/images/mn/hitchcock-dvd-sm.gif[/img]

The Alfred Hitchcock Signature Collection :aliensmile:[/quote]

AGAP
    Participant

I don’t think so… :aliensmile:

Thanks for the Happy B’day, I haven’t checked out that board…maybe I should :wink:

Cool to meet another Hitchcock fan, wicked boxed set to say the least. My fav so far is I Confess with Montgomery Clift & Anne Bancroft :aliensmile:

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002HOEQM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.