Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Fossils Happy B-Day J

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

simmons
    Participant

happy birthday J!
    it was really nice seeing you in oslo 16th june earlier this year. if you’re touring in europe again it’d been great if you stoppped in norway, denmark or sweden.

20 year old fan from norway

turnipfarmer
    Participant

have a great b’day, J! all the best for you!

thanks for the beautiful acoustic performance in Berlin back in October! hope to see you here around again soon!

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey J

A Happy B-Day
    Hope U have a Great Day

& Hope to see u soon in Holland

C Ya

Sad Mafioso

Chicago_Fog
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!!
    Thanks for all the music over the years.
    Your music has been my favorite from the first time I heard it 11 years ago -to this very day. I was the guy standing right in front of you at the Dec. 1st Chicago show but I was too awe-struck to say anything. I remember the Lollapalloza crowds and many, many Dinosaur Jr gigs and to be that close was amazing. THANK YOU! I am buying everyone J cds for the Holidays… You rock! and you are the source of inspiration for countless people. I hope your birthday is wonderful. I look forward to the next Chicago gig. I’ll be there… I always am.

-R.

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: Ryan Atkins ]</p>

Mattman
    Participant

Hey J, happy birthday! If you keep making the music, I’ll keep listening… [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

fata morgana
    Participant

Happy birthday J., hope another album’s on the way, gots nothin’ more to say, except, hope everything’s OK.

Anna

passion
    Participant

…hello J!…since in an hour its the 10th here in Greece…its the right time for me to wish you…HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!

…i really wish you the best! I wish you have given and taken all the love that you deserve!

… LETS HOPE that you read it!…you are supposed to read it…as if you were supposed to receive some things we send you…never heard what happened to them!
    …i know its not the right moment…but PLEASE be kind enought and answer me…HAVE YOU RECEIVED THEM OR NOT?

…i dont want to sound rude or being misunderstood…i love you very much…but we deserve little respect here!
    Just saying a thank you or even a yes its cool with everyone i guess!…(since Jeremiah prefers to forget it …HELP us)

…now that i feel better…even though i know that you wont say a world…HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU!
    …thank you for your company
    …for being out there
    …for revealing fairy tales
    …for turning all those feelings and emotions into lyrics and solos!

…I LOVE YOU J MASCIS!
    ALL MY BEST WISHES TO YOU! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

From Holland (two more hours to go to the 10th!)

HAPPY B-DAY J!!!!!

Halfman
    Participant

I know you’re out there, you’re still a cake, it’s still the place, weren’t you invited? It’s what you can’t spare, just hide the rest and bring it right in….

Happy Birthday, Hoss!

Tom

D Sylvester
    Participant

Hi J!

What can I say, man? I love your songs, I love your guitar playing and, damn, I think you record the best sounding drums since Page put Bohnam down the hallway at Headley Grange!

Have a great birthday! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

d

FlyingCloud
    Participant

Happy birthday J [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] I hope you’re haveing a great day [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

dfkgurl
    Participant

J, your music has been there for me for years – getting me through, well, everything. Thank you so much for all the tunes. I hope you have a bodacious birthday!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

love,

dfk

maxini
    Participant

Hey J, this is late in coming but for what it’s worth, I hope you had a real cool birthday!

Many more to come, saluti,

Max

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.