Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Happy 4/20!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    King Tubby
    Participant

Smoke ’em if you got ’em!

Robert
    Participant

Feel free to step in and explain to the ignorant norwegian what it is one celebrates on the 20th of April.
    Anyone ?

King Tubby
    Participant
    essgee09
    Participant

They could just call it Amsterdam Day :wink:

girl
    Participant

Oh you hippies and your damn hippie lettuce!

"Robert" wrote:
    Feel free to step in and explain to the ignorant norwegian what it is one celebrates on the 20th of April.
    Anyone ?

You do it by going to an awesome concert! Oh lastnight, I’ll remember you forever.

Annastefka
    Participant

THis is a great 4/20 video, yes you too could turn into Holly G’s kitchen assistant over time with too much of this stuff. I was looking up recipes many moons ago and found this on youtube, they are so stoned that they never mention how much weed to use in your recipe. We’re talking the number one ingredient and for 1 lb butter you should have 1 oz of weed but they never mention the exact amount (come on folks you are trying to teach people the recipe) and when cooking on a stove top it is neccesary to add water every few hours for a total of about 6 to 7 hours the longer the better. A crock pot needs to be on "high" to really do the job. What were they thinging??? :lol: I do enjoy the green filter and the instant replay of the stoner accident at about 2:50. Oh, ads for the 420 Jars, :roll: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_U_4NOYej8 l_U_4NOYej8

Robert
    Participant

What, weed has a birthday ?
    I had no idea. Well, happy belated ganja.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.