Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Hans Island

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #46880
    Avatar
    Bucky Ramone
    Participant

    War between Canada and Denmark?

    Quote:
    Tensions over this island getaway are heating up. Recently Danish sailors landed and hoisted their flag. Rumour has it that they left behind a bottle of Aquavit and some pickled herring in order to stake their claim. I understand that our government is also planning a sovereignty move – a case of Molson Canadian and two pickled eggs.

    :lol:

    #101039
    Avatar
    SG
    Participant

    If Denmark does`nt start building Tim Hortons it`s all over… :wink: :mrgreen:

    ps-I thought this post was about Hansione buying his own island :)

    #101040
    Avatar
    fata morgana
    Participant

    Canadians would win, eh? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :aliensmile:

    #101041
    Avatar
    Robert
    Participant

    my guess is that the danes will conquer canada with their red hotdogs and tuborg, there’s no defense against red hotdogs and tuborg. so SG, you better start rehearsing your: vi er røde, vi er hvite, vi stÃ¥r sammen side om side. :P

    #101042
    Avatar
    Bucky Ramone
    Participant
    "SG" wrote:
    ps-I thought this post was about Hansione buying his own island :)

    ….my guess is that if Hansione will buy an island, that it won’t be in the northern Arctic Sea, but somewhere in the Greek part of the Eastern Meditterenean…. :wink: :lol:

    And Denmark will surely win:

    Quote:
    Danish dynamite er bedst så I kan bare komme an
    I kan bare komme an

    :P

    #101043
    Avatar
    Robert
    Participant

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #101044
    Avatar
    SG
    Participant

    If the Danes can move the Jazzhouse club in Copenhagen to Canada I`d be happy if they take over… :wink:

    #101045
    Avatar
    Robert
    Participant
    "SG" wrote:
    If the Danes can move the Jazzhouse club in Copenhagen to Canada I`d be happy if they take over… :wink:

    :D Allways focusing on the good side of things, that’s good to hear SG :D
    oh there’s this great place in oslo that you really should drop by some time. it’s called Bare Jazz(=only jazz,) which is a combined recordstore/pub. It’s the best place ever!

    #101046
    Avatar
    FlyingCloud
    Participant

    it’s not the first time that martial Vikings cross the ocean on the lookout for land reclamation :twisted: :wink: :aliensmile:

    #101047
    Avatar
    SG
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    "SG" wrote:
    If the Danes can move the Jazzhouse club in Copenhagen to Canada I`d be happy if they take over… :wink:

    :D Allways focusing on the good side of things, that’s good to hear SG :D
    oh there’s this great place in oslo that you really should drop by some time. it’s called Bare Jazz(=only jazz,) which is a combined recordstore/pub. It’s the best place ever!

    Bare jazz?that`s not a nudist jazz store is it?just like those norwegians to have one of those :wink:

    #101048
    Avatar
    Robert
    Participant

    hehehe, no I can promise you that it isn’t a nudist jazz store! :D
    I’ll try to take some pics of it at upload it after the easter. it truly is a great place!

    #101049
    Avatar
    Hansione
    Participant
    "dB stands for den Buck" wrote:
    "SG" wrote:
    ps-I thought this post was about Hansione buying his own island :)

    ….my guess is that if Hansione will buy an island, that it won’t be in the northern Arctic Sea, but somewhere in the Greek part of the Eastern Meditterenean…. :wink: :lol:

    You’re right buckyboy, an Island in the artic seas brrrrrrrrr :cry:
    In fact I will leave in June, visiting some greek islands again 8)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.