Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Going to NY/Miami

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    empire3

Hey,

I’m gonna be in new york for 4 days and miami- south beach for 7 days from Aug 09th.
    Going with my girlfriend and we plan to do the usual tourist stuff… but thought I would probably want to check out some places that could be recommend by some cool people that have green minds like me :D

Just thought there might be a few must check out bars/places/gigs/restaurants or hints that I won’t find wondering around aimlessly… :D

So where is the best pizza in NY?

Annastefka
    Participant

Hey Empire2, I keep forgetting to post here…Miami is a city that I know pretty well….Do you know someone there…meaning will you be staying with friends or in a hotel? You can find plenty of fun in Miami but my love, it’s going to be hotter than Dinosaur Jr when you are there. I’m not kidding….take your breath away kind of hot……….I would like to suggest something for you and your girlfriend that would be a wonderful addition to your stay in Miami. Think about going out and spending a night or two out on Key West. It’s only a few hours drive and you wont regret it. Miami also has some a shuttles which will carry you there.

Key West is more laid back than Miami…..and you can walk around to everything! Lots of good safe night life and adventure. On Key West you will find the Southern most part of the United States! My favorite place to stay is called The Blue Parrot….and during August it is very AFFORDABLE. Most of the rooms are small but perfect for just two….and very romantic :wink:. You will be so close to the Keys….don’t want to miss it.

Here is a link to the Parrot….http://www.blueparrotinn.com/index.htm…..a”>http://www.blueparrotinn.com/index.htm…..a place to go when you are just beginning to fall in love with someone (ahh, the feeling that you are walking 6 inches off the ground) that warm fuzzy feeling…where your heart chakra is so activated that it feels like you are already in heaven………..I remember watching my husband pump gas into our car in Key West, looking at the back of his blue jeans and long curly hair pulled back into a pony tail and thinking…OMG….I’m so in LOVE with YOU. Thats what a good trip to Key West can do, but in August……….I don’t know if the love magic works in that kind of heat but it’s worth a try.

empire3

Thanks Annastefka for taking your time to post and help me out ! You have made a trip I was already excited about more exciting!! :D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.