Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Get Me in Amsterdam 27Aug2009

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    trensidoh
    Participant

Paradiso, Amsterdam, great show as usual. And the 1st time they did "Get Me" with Lou on bass ! The new songs are beginning to sound very tight – "I Want You To Know" is awesome live and "I Don’t Wanna Go There" is already a jurassic classic !

Lung
    Want U 2 Know
    Imagination
    Wagon
    Get Me
    Pieces
    Plans
    Fury
    Over It
    Feel
    Freak
    Wanna
    —-
    Kracked
    Sludge

One of the highlights was when J changed guitars mid-solo during "I Don’t Wanna Go There" after breaking a string and kicking his guitar stand into the drums ! :D

(Oh, and Lou mentioned on twitter that they have been practicing "Thumb" lately as well, so watch out for it to be played soon….)

And if you go to one of the shows – please post a review ! There haven’t been too many within the last few months !

Anthony
    Participant

Awesome. We’ve been waiting a long time for Get Me and Thumb. Thanks.

alosaur
    Participant

I wish I didn’t read this and that it would have been a suprise when I see them next but it would still be great to hear my favorite 2 songs.

tonas

Thats rad they’re practicing new songs from old albums, but I am still waiting to hear some stuff off of Hand it Over other than Alone.

alosaur
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.