Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Free Ticket to Detroit Dinosaur Jr show!

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatartom.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    terryfunku
    Participant

I can’t make it. Please, if you win this, use it, don’t sell it. The purpose of this is to let someone go who can’t afford a ticket, so be good.

To be eligible I’d like a picture of you with a current newspaper or a cell phone date/time screen visible. This will be your entry. If your picture also includes your Dino collection or you standing at any well known Detroit landmark, you’ll receive TWO entries. Upload a picture onto this thread or IM me a link to it. I’ll assign each entrant a number and pick a number randomly out of a pile. That random pick will have his/her name on a ticket at will call.

I’m trying to do this fairly while eliminating those who may want to just sell the ticket or are not close enough to actually attend. There is only one ticket available, but the two entries for the collection/Detroit picture means that you’ll get two numbers in the pile instead of just one. Sorry if this is confusing, but I am not a professional raffler.

Entry closes today, Tuesday, at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time. Sorry if that’s quick, but work just intervened and I need time to be able to get a hold of the box office. Thanks!

tom
    Participant

Very cool of you. I will be at the show, shame you cant make it.

Javro
    Javro

Typical. Someone out of the kindness of their heart offers a ticket to fellow fans, and an intriguing competition to boot but then keels over and dies mid-sentence. Pay attention all, altruism, whilst good for the soul, is terrible for the heart.

does that mean there are now two tickets available?

terryfunku
    Participant

Sorry. I literally passed out while attempting to post and probably deleted the end of the sentence inadvertently while juggling sleep with posting this.

Also, there is only one ticket, but the two entries means that you get two numbers in the pile instead of one.

Javro
    Javro

glad you’re safe Terry. I like the cut of your jib.

terryfunku
    Participant

Well, this is exhilarating. Geesh.

terryfunku
    Participant

The ticket goes to Tom by way of no participation. Haha

tom
    Participant

LOL Woo Hoo! Thanks terryfunku. If you make it to the grand rapids show….drinks are on me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.