Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Free So Free verification email

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DnalevelcDarb
    Participant

Hello all,
    I’m having trouble getting a verification email for Free So Free (http://www.freesofree.net/) and would greatly appreciate any help and/or suggestions. I have tried 3 different emails (2 yahoo and 1 school email), entered different usernames and passwords and each time got a message saying a verification email will be sent but a week later I have yet to receive one and I’m pretty bummed out. Should I try gmail? Thanks for your time! -Brad

empire3

I have moved a lot of it on to youtube and when people ask me where it’s sourced from I say freesofree and they have told me that they can’t get access so I’m guessing there’s a fault. I’ll send (Anthony? I think) a email from the site and see if it’s all still going.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

hey Brad. I’ll pop over there and see if I can get you verified

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

nevermind – the admin panel is pretty hosed at the moment 🙁 Maybe @anthony will pop in sometime

DnalevelcDarb
    Participant

Now that you mention it I see that July 2012 is labeled as “new,” but the site is still getting a lot of visitors everyday. There must be someway to get on there! Thanks for your time empire2 and jeremiah!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.