Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Free Hummer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Just couldn’t let this one pass, no doubt all governments have excessive tax breaks for business but this one…deduct up to 100,000 USD when you purchase a luxury SUV/Truck…Hummers, Land Rovers, Escalade… :shock: The senate rejected the proposal to close the loophole today, so that lets lawyers, doctors, real estate agents continue to deduct these gas guzzling monsters from their taxable incomes :shock:

Apparently the energy efficient vehicles like electric cars etc only get a $2000 deduction per year… :?

Hummer for Christmas :?:

buckingham rabbit
    Participant

This pisses me off. :evil:

The Chalupa
    Participant

Hummers suck in my opinion

malcom
    Participant

My car is worth less than their deduction.

Toyota: the official car of the indie nation! :P

Robert
    Participant

I wasn’t exactly a fan of Free Willy, but this is even worse.

AGAP
    Participant

I parked next to a Hummer at a local hospital last week, license plate read KNEE :roll:

Those are huge vehicles, not sure Canadian surgeons get anywhere near the tax break US surgeons get…hmmm, another reason for our orthopedic surgeons to head to the States :shock: :wink:

i am convinced suvs will be the downfall of western civilization. there is a hummer on my roomate’s parking level. i frequently spit/pee/give it the finger when we come home drunk. my dream car is prius 8)

fata morgana
    Participant

Oh, I thought the title was "ugly piece of crap car"… :slap:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.