Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Freakscene Singles Report Here!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

rosa
    Participant

<approaches>

1. What color are your eyes? hazel (they look best in green eyeshadow)
    2. Your boyfriend stands you up . If you choose to avenge it what do you do ? OR Are you passive about it ? OR Are you just plain depressed about ? first I ignore him for a while…then when HE calls ME to apologize, I make him take me out for dinner and drinks, tell me how much he worships me, then maybe I forgive him
    3. You mentioned your jetlag . Do you travel often to Florida ? very funny
    4. Did you take Jaron’s " I give it a month" post an insult . If not what did you consider it? I think Jaron has a problem with bestiality but is otherwise harmless…he seems to be projecting his childhood feelings of inadequacy and loneliness onto people in an anonymous environment with no perceived chance of retaliation (in other words, he only picks on the girls he likes)
    5. Do you like smart guys? who doesn’t?

I think instead of filling out any more surveys I’m going to start holding auditions– suggestions welcome

[img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]
    xo
    Rosa

Mattman
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deepsludge:
    <STRONG>And for the number 1 rated dude , mattman , what do you do if you stand your girlfriend up?
    (psssss ~ she wrote it down)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this hypothetical or are you seeking advice..? [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Well, I’ll have you know that I always keep my obligations. It is unexceptable not to do so, lest the most dire of situations. [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

But since that doesn’t answer the question…

In the case that I did stand up said girlfriend for some trivial reason, which I wouldn’t, but if I did… I guess I’d have to throw myself at her mercy and hope for forgiveness. Otherwise, I guess my ass would be toast (and I’d deserve it.) [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Rich
    Participant

hey elj im the savior of the world who will be hooked up with me

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Deepsludge,

You know that description of Rosa just doesn’t match with the impression I have got reading her posts. She definitely doesn’t seem like the kinda Mascis fan that would cry at the side of the road. I could be wrong but she definitely seems like an independent strong person who can solve problems without disintegrating in public [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

But if the impossible did happen and I witnessed your scenario I would invite her to hang out with Flying Cloud and myself. Go out, make some noise & cause some trouble. Would probably suggest we go to New York and check out this cool DJ guy…sure we would love his playlist [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] The Asheton Specials would be on me all night… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by el jesus de gordo:
    <STRONG>hey elj im the savior of the world who will be hooked up with me</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mary Magdeline… I saw it in the play "El Jesus del Christo: Staro-supero"

Mattman
    Participant

Yeah, disintergrating in public is only cool if it involves Allison’s ‘Mars Attacks’ ray-gun. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deepsludge:
    <STRONG>Please answer the the previous question I asked to Allison and Flying Cloud.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops, I missed this part. [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] I’m assuming you’re refering to the question about the girl crying in public…

Well it depends on the situation… If I already know and recognize the girl then it’s a non-issue…

You see, no one I know can have a negative emotion around me. I’m fascinated by people and what makes them tick, so I’m constantly watching and taking in the events at hand. With people I know, I tend know what puts them into certain moods. There have been cases when I’ve just about known someone better than they know themselves. I’ve creeped myself out w/ this before! [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] I always love it when some angst-ridden kid states the usual teen line "You don’t know me, no one knows me!" in front of me. It’s at that time that I explain themselves to them and they get REALLY quiet… [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

Anyway, back on topic… If the case was that I did not know the girl, I’d have to take a few minutes to observe the situation and create a stategy. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.